• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Wazzy

Banned
Ooohhhhh I'm liking the Ace and Chopper Funko(No Zoro? boooo) and I'll probably place an order to pickup a couple other Funko's with them.

I haven't expanded my collection in a while.

Messi

All the Squad, all the Marvel.

If you make any of these marvel figures collector exclusive I am done with buying your shit Funko.

YaGaMi

Awesome pics guys.

Definitely gonna buy He Man and Skeletor next. I've been recently buying merchandise from my favourite childhood games, cartoons, movies, anime etc. I need those 2 to represent my fave childhood cartoon.

My younger brother has been buying the Marvel POP! figures like crazy lately. He only had 2 or 3 a few months ago, now he's got over 30, most bought within the last two or three months.

He got me the Batman v Superman POP! Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman figures a few days ago. All I had before that was a Hatsune Miku one I got January of last year. Now I just saw the pictures of the Supergirl, Suicide Squad, and Sailor Moon figures...and...I'm probably gonna end up like my younger brother. Haha.

I also want that Supergirl Rock Candy figure...and the classic Batgirl and Harley ones. Maybe at least one Wonder Woman ones, too.

Damn it, Funko!

of0b4Xw.png

YAASSSS!!! GAF hold me I can't contain this excitement. Three of my biggest wants are being made, and they look great.

TripOpt55

I will have to get that Dany and Drogon combo. Haven't gotten any of the dragons yet, so that seems like a good way to start. What do Ride Funkos like that usually cost? $20?

My younger brother loves the bobbleheads. I think he'd be devastated if the Marvel POP!'s stopped bobbling.

Anyway, I saw pics on Instagram of a new Funko catalog with POP!'s of the previously posted Spider-Gwen, Dr. Strange, and Captain Marvel, along with Doc Ock, classic Falcon, and She-Hulk for Marvel. DC has Cyborg, Power Girl, Supergirl, Black Manta, and Firestorm, and Speedy and Zoom for DC TV.
Star Wars showed Admiral Ackbar, General Leia Organa, Luke Skywalker (with beard and robe), Sanp Wexley, General Hux, Guavian, Kylo Ren (unmasked, in fighting pose), Rey with lightsaber, Maz Kanata, C0-74, and FN-2199 (Riot Trooper, "TRAITOR!"). They're all prototype drawings.

Not sure if I can/should post the pics or not. I'm also new to this, so I don't know if any of the above are out in stores. The Marvel page showed Nemesis Punisher, which is already out, apparently...

I also saw WWE, Dragon Ball, Rick and Morty, and Golden Girls POP!'s.

What else is coming:

WarCraft movie, Independence Day, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, The Fast and the Furious, Flash Gordon, Mean Girls, Clueless, Ferris Bueller, Bill & Ted, Pocahontas, Uncharted, Dark Crystal, Zootopia, Better Call Saul, John Oliver, Finding Dory, The A-Team, Space Ghost, Sailor Moon, Pirates of the Caribbean, and some new ones in already-represented properties.

Wazzy

Banned
What else is coming:

WarCraft movie, Independence Day, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, The Fast and the Furious, Flash Gordon, Mean Girls, Clueless, Ferris Bueller, Bill & Ted, Pocahontas, Uncharted, Dark Crystal, Zootopia, Better Call Saul, John Oliver, Finding Dory, The A-Team, Space Ghost, Sailor Moon, Pirates of the Caribbean, and some new ones in already-represented properties.

Oh my god.

All I need to be told is Final Fantasy Funko's are happening and I'll go broke.

Edit: UGHHHH WHY CRAPPY KID GOHAN AND NOT TEEN? Trunks I'll definitely pick up.

What else is coming:

I truly am baffled at the lack of The Princess Bride at this point. Movie has some serious cult cache and the number of options here would be amazing.

Wesley (farmboy), Wesley as Man in Black with Mask, Wesley Unmasked, Buttercup (farm girl), Princess Buttercup, Inigo Montoya, Fezzik (6 inch), Fezzik (6 inch in Holocaust cloak as a Hot Topic/Target/Game Stop exclusive), Vizzini, Humperdink, Count Rugen (with six fingers of course), the Albino (with cart!), Miracle Max, Valerie... hell, throw in The Grandfather holding The Princess Bride book and a fucking R.O.U.S. even.

I would own this entire set day fucking one.

YaGaMi

MgM5g08.jpg

YaaaaayyyyNOOOOOOOOOOOYaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

Was gonna stop after getting the ones I mentioned earlier. But now I see they're doing Bret Hart. I haven't watched wrestling since the early 2000s but how can I not get " The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be"

LycanXIII

Was gonna stop after getting the ones I mentioned earlier. But now I see they're doing Bret Hart. I haven't watched wrestling since the early 2000s but how can I not get " The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be"

As the OT says, "once you Pop, the fun don't stop."

U2NUMB

Target has the PvsZ GW2 Exclusive pops in stores now.. saw multiple at a couple different targets. Very cool looking pop..

YaGaMi

My first Funko Pops!! They don't look half as bad left in box. Still not decided should I take them out or not.

Does anyone know where I can get HQ images of Funk Pop characters artwork?

uSRYxQJ.jpg

Dragoshi1

Does anyone have the oompa loompa? Want to know if its the same size as Willy Wonka or if its smaller than him.

Thanks.

Seen him, he appears to be a bit smaller.

Also saw the Lich from Adventure Time out in the wild, passed it over, though, already kicking myself for it.

Top Bottom