• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

LycanXIII

Funko's unboxing video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoyeBtEzq54&feature=youtu.be

Also, next box is:

jpeg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
LEGACY BOX PLS WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS FUNKO I NEED THAT SO BAD

I freaking love Plastic Man! Guess I'm gonna have to sub to the Superman box and order it as a Past Box...and the Disney box hasn't even started yet! Funko pls

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Funko products (Pop!, Rock Candy, Hero Plushies, Dorbz, Pint Size Heroes, Pocket Pop! Keychains): https://www.collectorcorps.com/blog/coming-soon-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2
Pop! said:
Rock Candy said:

I knew that had to be the Pop! figure. The ads and teaser videos made it too obvious.
I did a thing.
Nice!

Guardians pops just in time for my birthday, excellent. Better poses for everybody is very nice. I'm not sure I'll collect the entire set like the first one though. Baby Groot isn't as cute as the movie though

Am I crazy or does it just look like the regular Rocket has explosive diarrhea or something

EDIT: Before anyone says, I know what it's suppose to be, but that's what it looks like to me

hydruxo

That GOTG Vol 2 line is amazing, but lol at the Star-Lord chase. Nah man, I'm cool with the TRU exclusive one. I really like the Walmart exclusive Groot with the jacket but the Walmarts never have any good pops near me so I'll probably have to hunt it down online.

Also a 10" Groot??? Uh yes please

LycanXIII

GotG line going to slaughter my wallet. Also that last Groot pop is probably a lightweight spoiler.

I think it's just a "lifesize" Baby Groot. I like them, but Baby Groot looks too similar to the first line of normal Groots to justify another purchase.
Edit: Talking about the ones not in uniform.

Yeah he's the exact same mould just with a smaller mouth and open eyes. If Big Groot was in the movie or getting a figure they'd make a different mould for him instead of just reusing the one from the other 3 Baby Groots.

Edit: Oh god I'm just thinking about the time between GotG Vol 1 & 2 VS how much Groot's grown, could we possibly see Teen Groot in Avengers 3/4 or GotG Vol 3?

shanafan

I finally remembered to search Funko on GAF to see if there is an OT. Woohoo! :)

I have 17 Pop figures. I try to collect only WWE ones, and my wife got me the exclusive New Day set from Toys R Us for Christmas.

It's super hard to not buy non-WWE ones, but I have caved on a Green Ranger, Tracer, and Paul Walker Pop figures. I have a White Ranger coming from GameStop right now.

I also have a Hulk Hogan Pop figure, and FYE WWE exclusive Seth Rollins coming as well from GameStop and eBay respectively.

Anyways, how can I find out when the next series of WWE ones are launching?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Cheapest way to get Plastic Man?

As of now, sub to the Superman box and order the Legacy box from the sub-only cart. The only box to ever fully sell out was the MCC Villains box for some reason.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'm putting my Plastic Man up on eBay soon. I already sold my Jay Garrick and Catwoman. Enchantress and Hawkgirl haven't been bought yet.

As of now, sub to the Superman box and order the Legacy box from the sub-only cart. The only box to ever fully sell out was the MCC Villains box for some reason.

Can you do this with Marvel boxes? I would LOVE a Secret Wars crate but wasn't a big Funko fan at the time.

I got a Marvel box even though I'm only subscribed to MCC. Worse yet, they sent me the Guardians box. Wtf Funko? I would have rather not got anything.

SeanC

I got the Bounty Hunter Smuggler box as my free one.

Nice. Easily the best one.

I got Ant Man for my freebe box so I'm pretty happy.

Any word out there what the special vaulted gift will be for Smugglers Bounty? Email went out late last year about the delay then nada.

Vyer

My Marvel gift box was the Spider-Man one.

Pretty impressed. I've been alternating between SW and DC boxes but this is a nice one too.

Top Bottom