• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Anton668

Coming Soon: Silicon Valley Pop!s!

jpeg

Messi

How come I can only find this on Popcultcha. It went up a day ago. I can't find the rest of the series. It's a bit of bullshit that they would waste a series 1 spot on Joker in the Bombshells series.

He looks good.

Next Smuggler's Bounty is Rebels, the Pop is a new
Darth Maul.
Official image is out there, but on mobile now.
It's right there on the front page of the Smuggler's Bounty site. It always is. The Pop!'s are never secret for the Star Wars boxes. They always advertise what's in it openly, including all of the ads that pop up here and other places.

Oh, since we're on the subject of Star Wars Pop!'s...

Next Smuggler's Bounty is Rebels, the Pop is a new
Darth Maul.
Official image is out there, but on mobile now.

Holy crap that looks good. That's a dream pop of mine as well, and much appreacited given how bad I think the original looks like. Smuggler's bounty has really gone up in quality recently.

Got a shipping notice about a free box after all but it shipped December 29 and there's still no update from the DHL tracking number so I'm probably never getting it. Oh well.

SeanC

Funko going all-in on these London announcements.

Not entirely sure what I think of these, but I'll buy them anyways just because mst3k merch is small in number. They have a lot more potential with this line considering the supporting cast and the various costumes Tom and Crow were in (TVGM?)

Top Bottom