• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

If I didn't have to pay 70% of the item's cost in shipping I'd buy it.

Would be swell if Funko would allow us to combine all of these holiday orders into one shipment for the flat rate fee.

An exclusive once a day for twelve days lol. What the fuck.

Also, it seems as if Gamestop is showing the Cowboy Bebop Pops as in stock? Anyone ordered/pre-ordered from there by chance? Amazon doesn't have a date, and they aren't even up most places, so I wasn't sure if they were actually available there or not.

Sponge

Banned
Currently we have a Line group for discussion but as an alternative I've set up a Discord in case anyone here uses it. If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll give you an invite.

South Park Pops now available for preorder:

11387078-5154444951462284.jpg

http://www.popinabox.co.uk/funko/pop-vinyl/collections/south-park.list

All for for £30
Available from February.

I had forgotten I ordered the Golden Age Batman figure a few months back, just got it in the mail. I...don't really know why I ordered this now? Lol, I mean it's okay I guess, but nothing special.

Oh God I want those LOST Pops. How the hell can they ever do all the characters from that show!? They'd better effing do more than one series, so help me.

Still need: Ben, Sayid, Boone, Shannon, Michael, Walt, Juliette, Sun, Jin, Rousseau, Mr Ecko, Libby, Anna Lucia, Christian Shephard, Charlie, Claire, Desmond, Funko Rides Dharma Initiative Hurley in VW Bus, Funko Rides Flocke in Smoke Monster, Funko Rides Bearded Jack in Oceanic Flight 815, Hot Topic Exclusive "Not Penny's Boat" Charlie, Entertainment Earth Exclusive fuzzy Vincent, Funko Exclusive beat-to-shit Ben, Walmart Exclusive Rose and Bernard with Vincent 3-pack, Walgreens Exclusive Dharma tagged polar bear, SDCC Exclusive fuzzy polar bear, NYCC Exclusive Dharma Initiative Jack. Not to mention late-game characters like Miles, Faraday, etc

Slizz

Bought my first one of these things randomly and got in the mail today. Already looking to get a second one to complete the set but its weird. Apparently my wallet is pretty safe because the only 2 I want seem to be the only ones without variants.

Got a Morocco Mole for 9$ on Amazon and want to get a Secret Squirrel obviously. Cheapest I'm finding one of those for is around ~$22.

Kinda wish they had variants, seem to be the only ones in the Hanna Barbera line without any.

Also they are 2 characters where the eyes fit perfectly with their characters normal aesthetic already.

Dominator

Oh God I want those LOST Pops. How the hell can they ever do all the characters from that show!? They'd better effing do more than one series, so help me.

Still need: Ben, Sayid, Boone, Shannon, Michael, Walt, Juliette, Sun, Jin, Rousseau, Mr Ecko, Libby, Anna Lucia, Christian Shephard, Charlie, Claire, Desmond, Funko Rides Dharma Initiative Hurley in VW Bus, Funko Rides Flocke in Smoke Monster, Funko Rides Bearded Jack in Oceanic Flight 815, Hot Topic Exclusive "Not Penny's Boat" Charlie, Entertainment Earth Exclusive fuzzy Vincent, Funko Exclusive beat-to-shit Ben, Walmart Exclusive Rose and Bernard with Vincent 3-pack, Walgreens Exclusive Dharma tagged polar bear, SDCC Exclusive fuzzy polar bear, NYCC Exclusive Dharma Initiative Jack. Not to mention late-game characters like Miles, Faraday, etc
I would buy every single one of those. I have those LOST bobbleheads that come in the cool Dharma packaging on my shelf. Love those, and these will be a nice companion. I'll take the first series but I hope its successful and they do more.

Top Bottom