• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

LycanXIII

Oh yeah, Brian is doing his reveal of upcoming lines in the new year again.

Day One
12-Days-of-Reveals-1-e1481254761638.jpg

Day Two
Day Two: Movies
Ghost in the Shell
Valerian
The Mummy
Alien: Covenant
War for the Planet of the Apes
Boss Baby
The Dark Tower
Despicable Me 3… will also include Dorbz, Mystery Minis, Pint Size Heroes!!

Day Three

Day Four

(Another sub box confirmed here)

Day Five

Day Six

Give me all the Married... With Children ones.

Day Seven

Day Eight

Kingsman and more LotR, my wallet hurts.

Day Nine

Ravek

Banned
Damn...Still no Community pops. Really want a special Troy and Abed in a "coffee cup" edition.

And Annie, but I hope they don't try to sexualize her.

Jeff's forehead would be great.

Shirley's Sandwiches with her "vegetarian" sandwich.

Or Pierce in a wheelchair.

...They'd prob Britta it though.

How in the living hell do they afford all these licenses?! POPs must cost absolutely nothing to make and take on profit like crazy.

I was thinking the same thing the other day lol. It's kind of incredible just how many licenses they have access to. Is there any other toy/collectible company who has licenses to such a huge variety of properties as Funko for merchandise? I really can't think of any.

Damn...Still no Community pops. Really want a special Troy and Abed in a "coffee cup" edition.

And Annie, but I hope they don't try to sexualize her.

Jeff's forehead would be great.

Shirley's Sandwiches with her "vegetarian" sandwich.

Or Pierce in a wheelchair.

...They'd prob Britta it though.

I doubt they would ever make Community Pops unless there was a new season or a movie.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Lol nothing like metallic ones or the 7 recolor ones, and maybe not the imposter ones...maybe
I have all of them already. It's a lot, haha. I don't have any metallic, rainbow, imposter, or other weird color variants. I collect all "normal" suit Batman stuff and all Jokers. I'd take a pic of what I have, but I'm at my folks place for the holidays. I just saw Steam Punk Batman at Hot Topic, but I'm not sure if I'd get that one. I guess I could consider it like "Gotham by Gaslight" and I do have that actual action figure, so maybe I will get it. I also saw 4 new Batman POPs at Target; http://www.funkopopnews.com/2016/11/22/target-exclusive-gold-midas-batman-funko-pop/ but I probably wouldn't get any of those since they're no where close to a "normal" suit for Batman.

SeanC

Found a Max Rebo in a store today. Had to get at 12 bucks. Didn't think I wanted but got excited when I saw him which tells me a) I wanted him all along and b) I have a problem.

Just lurking back in this thread to see this....wtf how did I miss this?

i'm guessing it's never going to come back, like Pharrah :(

AND THERE WAS A GOLD SOLDIER LAWD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL

edit: 2 gold widow ;__;

Pharah came back as part of BlizzCon. It was orderable online. That's how I got mine.

Edit - also, Widow doesn't stand up very well. I have her leaning against something to keep her from falling over. Skinny legs. Definitely hoping they add Junkrat and Sombra at some point. I mostly play either Soldier (have his Funko), Pharah (have her Funko) or Junkrat.

Pharah came back as part of BlizzCon. It was orderable online. That's how I got mine.

Edit - also, Widow doesn't stand up very well. I have her leaning against something to keep her from falling over. Skinny legs. Definitely hoping they add Junkrat and Sombra at some point. I mostly play either Soldier (have his Funko), Pharah (have her Funko) or Junkrat.

They all stand up perfectly inside their boxes, you heathen!

Bii

Got an email from Funko saying they're going to send me a sub box for free. It will either be Marvel or DC since I'm already subscribed to Star Wars.

LycanXIII

Got an email from Funko saying they're going to send me a sub box for free. It will either be Marvel or DC since I'm already subscribed to Star Wars.

Got it too. I'm subbed to all three, so I hope it'll at least be a dupe of a good box. Would actually be a good time for them to introduce a new sub box as a trial.

Top Bottom