• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Star Wars Celebration Exclusives

C7dynIdUwAAgZ6L.jpg:large

I lucked out and my Michigan came in good condition. Found a life size Groot and the Walgreen's exclusive chase Green Goblin. Also grabbed a Devil Jin today too. It has been a nice day for pops.

shanafan

Stopped at Walgreens on the way home, and picked up exclusive WWE Kane and Shawn Michaels Pop figures! Boxes were in great condition too.

wow, never knew this OT existed before. Ive been collecting since like 2012 and have over 400 funko items spanning across pops, dorbz, mystery minis, and keychains.

For anyone thats interested in seeing early, the first month of disney treasure unboxing video is up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tK_lbp5s8s&t=0s

I signed up for the pioneer founder year, im really excited for more park items.

zeemumu

wow, never knew this OT existed before. Ive been collecting since like 2012 and have over 400 funko items spanning across pops, dorbz, mystery minis, and keychains.

For anyone thats interested in seeing early, the first month of disney treasure unboxing video is up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tK_lbp5s8s&t=0s

I signed up for the pioneer founder year, im really excited for more park items.

I'll jump in at a ghost theme

Not overly impressed with the remainder of what is the box.

Was really hoping for something that paid homage to the We Wants the Red Head

hydruxo

Pirate box is super underwhelming for me, they could've made some more interesting stuff. I'll also probably jump in with the Ghost box if it's got a good Pop.

zeemumu

I'm really hoping we get a pop of the bride from haunted mansion. I have the vinylmation park starz bride and it's awesome

Oh hell yeah I'd be all in for that. I'm still pissed about missing out on the other 4 Haunted Mansion Pops that don't seem to be coming back.

Speaking of which, there's a Jolly Roger Pirates of the Caribbean Pop that's supposed to drop in the parks on May 5th, right?

Oh hell yeah I'd be all in for that. I'm still pissed about missing out on the other 4 Haunted Mansion Pops that don't seem to be coming back.

Speaking of which, there's a Jolly Roger Pirates of the Caribbean Pop that's supposed to drop in the parks on May 5th, right?

yeah May 5th. I hope it drops online too. I completely missed the disney parks indiana jones when it went online. I have the 4 ghosts, SDCC indiana jones, and the indiana jones ride car. Im trying to complete the disney parks set. I just need that one temple of doom Indy, and the 4 SDCC glow in the dark haunted mansion ghosts.

zeemumu

yeah May 5th. I hope it drops online too. I completely missed the disney parks indiana jones when it went online. I have the 4 ghosts, SDCC indiana jones, and the indiana jones ride car. Im trying to complete the disney parks set. I just need that one temple of doom Indy, and the 4 SDCC glow in the dark haunted mansion ghosts.

The Jolly Roger one will be the only one that I prepared for ahead of time, so hopefully I'll be able to grab it. They put the others up online so they might for this one as well.

On one hand I think it's got a nice design/action pose. On the other, it's not special enough for me to be a good sub box exclusive. Should've been a store exclusive variant (instead of one of the boring ones we got now). Hopefully them showing it this early means there will be a second Pop.

So we're getting seven completely different
Movie Wonder Woman
pops this year? That seems kinda crazy.

I don't know what it is with DC and Funko, but it seems like they do their collective damnedest to make a vinyl product for every single thing they possibly can.

Just look at how many items with Joker and Harley were released for SS last year. There was a Pop for every single outfit each wore in the movie! And then a metallic version of their main look, because why not?!

zeemumu

Now I need to go find am Illidan Pop. Shouldn't be too hard

There was an Envy Pop?

Graphic Novel Envy or Brie Larson Envy?

Damn. Someone grabbed the chase Taz space jam pop right in front of me at Hot Topic.

The twin peaks set and chase started showing up in socal today, hopefully I can snag that chase at retail

SeanC

I actually enjoy it when Funko makes a bunch of announcements and there's nothing in them I really want, makes me glad I don't have to drop more coin on them. "Whoo, it's been a month since I've bought a new one!" is something I look forward to. (Plus I already have backlog of some I want to get anyways)

That being said, I'm starting to like the style of their retro-action figures like the Batman and Twin Peaks packs. Goddamnit...

I went into a Toys R Us today for the first time in years. It was kind of amazing to see all the stuff they had. They had a ton of POPs I'd never seen in person before. But it occured to me that these days I enjoy looking at them but not buying them. Especially at $10 a POP!
Sorry

zeemumu

Think there's only one Toys r Us left around here and I don't think I've been inside one since I was still into building Bionicles

Top Bottom