• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

I'm sad I didn't notice the Posh Tracer was a being sold at gamestop until it was too late :(

its really annoying how gamestop is doing thinkgeek exclusives now. It seems like they are only getting enough to cover preorders....but they cut off preorders for her months ago before she even started being sent to stores. I was lucky to get one that someone preordered and didnt want because the corner was a little damaged

They also already cutoff gamestop exclusive Mccree, which I also missed preordering.

Drayco21

Picked up a couple more additions to the collection; the Street Fighter pops are real hit and miss with me still, but Akuma is a definite hit. The Tekken line, except maybe King, seem really killer, and Leon and the RE line in general continue to look fantastic.

CNzC75W.jpg

The only problem, is that now I'm pretty out of room; between Marvel Legends, Funko Pops, Transformers and Gunpla, I just don't have the shelf space. I was keeping my Pops on a desk downstairs because I figured I wouldn't have that many... fast forward a couple months and...

Send help! How are your guys' collections set up? I'm going to start rearranging shelves and collections tonight, and am always looking for neat ideas to steal.

zeemumu

I might end up having to rely on Disney releasing the Jolly Roger Pop online because I wouldn't be able to go to the park until after 12pm and it might be sold out by then,

Nori Chan

its really annoying how gamestop is doing thinkgeek exclusives now. It seems like they are only getting enough to cover preorders....but they cut off preorders for her months ago before she even started being sent to stores. I was lucky to get one that someone preordered and didnt want because the corner was a little damaged

They also already cutoff gamestop exclusive Mccree, which I also missed preordering.

Didn't know mcree was able to pre ordered :\

I might end up having to rely on Disney releasing the Jolly Roger Pop online because I wouldn't be able to go to the park until after 12pm and it might be sold out by then,

I had a person go to the park for me to try and get the exclusive Indy from disneyland. He was in line at D Street before it opened and they sold out before him. Problem is that Disney is really bad at limiting things there. I think people are allowed to buy over 10 each. Hopefully it goes up on the Shop parks app.

Didn't know mcree was able to pre ordered :\

yea he was on the site to be preordered, and I kept putting it off. Then when I went to do it, it was sold out online. So I went to the store, and the employee told me that preorders had sold out as well.

zeemumu

I had a person go to the park for me to try and get the exclusive Indy from disneyland. He was in line at D Street before it opened and they sold out before him. Problem is that Disney is really bad at limiting things there. I think people are allowed to buy over 10 each. Hopefully it goes up on the Shop parks app.

Yeah, I remember. I was there too :p. Walked into D Street and they were like "Nah we're sold out everywhere. Here, in the park, everywhere."

The only Pops that they seem to have an abundance of in both the parks and Downtown Disney are Finding Nemo, Marvel, and Star Wars.

I have friends that I could probably ask to retrieve it for me, but it'd probably take a lot of convincing to get any of them to wake up that early for such a thing. I'M supposed to be the determined one who will retrieve it no matter what. I'm still tracking down that damn rose tumbler from the Red Rose Tavern.

SeanC

I was hoping for a Gandalf with a hat. The Hobbit one looks a bit "meh" so never got it and was thinking they would have done a new mold.

official list of shared star wars celebration pops

Amazon
Galactic Plushies: Jabba & Salacious 2-pack
Box Lunch
Pop!: Hoth Princess Leia
Mini Hikari: Green & Gold Greedo 2-pack
Mini Hikari: Blue & Clear Greedo 2-pack
FYE
Pop!: 442nd Clone Trooper
GameStop
Pop!: Hooded Jedi Luke
HMV
Wobbler: Boba Fett (Proto Suit)
Hot Topic
Pop!: Han Solo (Action Pose)
Pop!: Rebels - Chopper (Imperial Disguise)
Target
Pop!: Holographic Qui Gon Jinn
Toys"R"Us
Pop!: Rebels - Grand Admiral Thrawn
Walgreens
Pop!: Garindan (Empire Spy)
Walmart
Pop! Deluxe: Rey with Speeder

official list of shared star wars celebration pops

Amazon
Galactic Plushies: Jabba & Salacious 2-pack
Box Lunch
Pop!: Hoth Princess Leia
Mini Hikari: Green & Gold Greedo 2-pack
Mini Hikari: Blue & Clear Greedo 2-pack
FYE
Pop!: 442nd Clone Trooper
GameStop
Pop!: Hooded Jedi Luke
HMV
Wobbler: Boba Fett (Proto Suit)
Hot Topic
Pop!: Han Solo (Action Pose)
Pop!: Rebels - Chopper (Imperial Disguise)
Target
Pop!: Holographic Qui Gon Jinn
Toys"R"Us
Pop!: Rebels - Grand Admiral Thrawn
Walgreens
Pop!: Garindan (Empire Spy)
Walmart
Pop! Deluxe: Rey with Speeder

Pic version

42hiynuma2ry.png

I got my Lapis and Rose Quartz POPs in the mail today. Still waiting on the other three from the set. I thought they usually released entire sets at once, but BBTS doesn't seem to have gotten them all in.

I was hoping for a Gandalf with a hat. The Hobbit one looks a bit "meh" so never got it and was thinking they would have done a new mold.

I have the original Gandalf with a Hat, which according to the Pop Price Guide is now worth $145.

660_GandalfwHat.jpg

It is the most valuable Pop I have apparently.

Edit - I also have that Sauron.

When do the exclusives drop?

hot topic and box lunch said it wont be till tomorrow morning at 10 AM EST. And thats the way it will be for all future shared convention items. I wonder if something happened and all stores were told to hold them till that time. Nothing has gone up yet.

Also FYE said the trooper will go up at an undisclosed time tomorrow morning.

Target seems to have dropped the ball completely. Their system in store is saying qui gon is street dated for the 16th...which is Easter, and they are closed.

Ronabo

I'm very angry about missing the Funko Shop bullshit exclusive Envy Adams. I don't think I'm gonna buy any more Pops and may even sell my collection.

I dunno. :(

zeemumu

hot topic and box lunch said it wont be till tomorrow morning at 10 AM EST. And thats the way it will be for all future shared convention items. I wonder if something happened and all stores were told to hold them till that time. Nothing has gone up yet.

Also FYE said the trooper will go up at an undisclosed time tomorrow morning.

Target seems to have dropped the ball completely. Their system in store is saying qui gon is street dated for the 16th...which is Easter, and they are closed.

Ah, thank you.

I guess we won't really find out until tomorrow. Hopefully Target gets it together. It seems like Nintendo Switches have also gone missing from their site.

SeanC

Thrawn is available online

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=119356196

He was the one I wanted most, so that was easy. I hope their shipping has improved since the last time I ordered. Last time they jammed the pop into a box too small and it came flattened.

Same. None of the others I were really wanting but glad Thrawn seems readily avail at the moment. If I do see the Han in store I might grab it, same with Qui-Gon tonight when I go by Target for some other stuff though that is likely much slimmer of a chance.

SeanC

Checked for Qui Gon and it actually is the 16th even though they're closed so I have to get in there on monday

Sheeeit.

Probably not going to get him, but I'll stop by Monday anywho.

What're the chances of me being able to order Like from somewhere tomorrow. I'm new to this.

Probably slim, depends what you want but most will sell out online by tomorrow I'm betting. Walgreens and Toys R Us usually have things up for a while, though, and I've always had no problem with them and getting stuff.

Hot Topic seems to be doing ok with its SW exclusives as well, probably because they're not as high demand like their usual stuff (they are a bit "meh" this go around). Boxlunch is pretty much out and the Rey Speeder Pop was over before it began.

Target is in-store only for some dumb reason so chances on getting that, especially where I live, is approximately 3,720 to 1.

Sorry I meant "luke", my autocorrect is moronic.
It's already sold out on Ebgames(GameStop Canada) but I'm wondering if I could order it from GameStop instead or if there are any alternatives. I could try tonight but I don't know how often GameStop restocks these things.

Sorry I meant "luke", my autocorrect is moronic.
It's already sold out on Ebgames(GameStop Canada) but I'm wondering if I could order it from GameStop instead or if there are any alternatives. I could try tonight but I don't know how often GameStop restocks these things.

it never even went up for sale on gamestops site. And it looks like gamestops only got 1 or 2 over the ones that were preorder. Luke along with Qui gon and Rey will probably be the most rare

Top Bottom