• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Well, you're certainly slacking off from something when you post on GAF
CHEEZMO™;39538317 said:
:(

I applied for one today.
I actually have to start looking for another one since I graduated (getting a little push from my supervisor), so GL :)

G-Fex

Leo, that hexyz force dude, that lion samurai in feda, that card game vanguard has lion, hey, YGO has lions too, etc.

hell they have a 70's toku where a guy becomes a humanoid lion in feudal Japan

DONT GIVE ME THAT.

I'd never allow such a perverted overmuscled lionman in my deck.

Acerac

Banned
DONT GIVE ME THAT.

I'd never allow such a perverted overmuscled lionman in my deck.

T6Dpl.png

?

G-Fex

Yeah that can stay in someone like Kaiba's deck, but not mine.

I like that Leo from Red Earth but I'm assuming that the damn baka ecchis have already perverted him right?

SMH

Prax

Got the commission from prax colored for acerac's birthday
Thanks so much prax!

Thanks for the present Joe! I love it.

Also thanks to everyone else for the well wishes.

I'm really glad you liked it~! *__* It felt almost therapeutic working on it.. whittling the hours away with colours..

I should commission Prax sometime. With what, I have no idea.
Ahaha~ Yeah! Do it! I need funds for a new computer! Mine hasn't started up properly for a year now and usually hangs on the windows loading screen.. I just lave it on standby now because I fear one day, it won't turn on at all.. ;_;

Is this thread talking about Digimon v.s. Pokemon now? >_> Or.. Yugioh?
I just wanna say I am all for team Pokemon. Digimon designs just don't appeal to me the same way. They are too... I don't know.. wrong details or something.
I kind of like my animals to look more like animals.. not robots.
And definitely don't like musclebound-robot-humanoid-animals.

Prax

Pokemon will never be as sexy as our Digimonz.

*winks at Uchip*

Thats probably a good thing

Yeah, keep that "sexiness" to Digimon. I am still weirded by cute little animal pre-evolutions turning into "sexy" Angemons and etc. And that was season 1 stuff! lol I don't even know where Digimon went from there.. Just that Renemon came around season 3 and the furries and bi-furrious (lol) all went nuts. xD

Pokemon is going in all kind of directions.. maybe they ran out of cuteness juice and are urbanizing everything => more robotics? :(
But it's still good, it's still good! .__.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
You have too many hipster cards in your deck.

I just like to keep an (relatively) open mind :)

I think it'd clash with his steroid muscles.

edit: My new avatar makes me feel soooooooooooooo sexy

I've seen art with hats and are buff?

Yeah, keep that "sexiness" to Digimon. I am still weirded by cute little animal pre-evolutions turning into "sexy" Angemons and etc. And that was season 1 stuff! lol I don't even know where Digimon went from there.. Just that Renemon came around season 3 and the furries and bi-furrious (lol) all went nuts. xD

02 was that one that have many furries. Veemon line alone has XVmon and Flamedramon.

Boss Doggie

Hahahahaha!

I'd put up a Garudamon avatar too if people actually draw him. Well, Garudamon X anyway. He's big.

Boss Doggie

Well I don't want a lanky avatar. It'd mess up the theme.

And I saw a Garudamon art that fits my bill but it's XXX.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
I'm really glad you liked it~! *__* It felt almost therapeutic working on it.. whittling the hours away with colours..

Ahaha~ Yeah! Do it! I need funds for a new computer! Mine hasn't started up properly for a year now and usually hangs on the windows loading screen.. I just lave it on standby now because I fear one day, it won't turn on at all.. ;_;

I'll have to send you a PM sometime! An MMO character of mine could use immortalising, or I could think of something else.

Top Bottom