• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I dunno, I mean I know there're flat chested women (to which I sometimes prefer) but that looks more like man chest.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
:eek:

Dis Truxton fanart

tumblr_m6xhimnA2v1rxpeg6o1_500.png

"Say cheese~" "T-this is too much...! *blush*"

Nay, you showed the shark from brilis a few pages back, which you used as an avatar for a bit.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
CHEEZMO, your current avatar is somehow much more gay than muscular naked pink dog.

It's like y'all are twins. Fabulous twins.

image.php
image.php

This is the second time I have unintiontentionally chosen an avatar that looks like it's looking at/ doing something to cheez's!

Holy crap that new av. Amazing how much more it fits you than Cheez's fits him. :p

I've seen the pictures. Cheez totally deserves the femboy av (or at least he would if he'd get off his ass and start crossdressing in public)

Acerac

Banned
I... err... oh. :3

The thought scares me however because I look exactly like Cheez and therefore that implies that I might be able to pull off crossdressing. This is of course terrifying to me as somebody who is as of yet, WAY too closeted.

Uchip

Banned
following artists on FA is like being in ancient greece
everything is naked and has erections
going to stop going there

I... err... oh. :3

The thought scares me however because I look exactly like Cheez and therefore that implies that I might be able to pull off crossdressing. This is of course terrifying to me as somebody who is as of yet, WAY too closeted.

Remind me to bring a corset for you to try on if I ever make it up to a broNYcon

Top Bottom