• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Killing time until I can see the K-ON movie...

Falvie said:
CFQp7.png

CHEEZMO™;39977315 said:
You know, I just realized that looks like a smiley with a snout. I never got it until now -_-;

And count me as another waiting on K-ON. At least there's all this other anime to occupy me.

Jessicat

rastafarian furry?
I thought itd be called rastaFURian XD
Yea, the hair looks kinda tacked on in that pic, like a wig :B As is said, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

hair isnt any more questionable than any of the other properties that make them anthro
I guess that's true. Somewhere out there are people debating over whether or not anthro female reptiles should have boobs (it's best not to think about this too hard XD)

Also the mobile forum is awesome, and crashes my phone less often than the full version (I have a crappy blackberry so I can't expect it to handle much :\)

Uchip

Banned
I guess that's true. Somewhere out there are people debating over whether or not anthro female reptiles should have boobs (it's best not to think about this too hard XD)

I could nitpick at hundreds of problems with the anthro genre
Hair is quite low on the list :p
If anyone wants to hear me bitch ill be playing videogames over there

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Gotta admit, I never liked fully human hair on anthro characters. Unless it was styled to look like an extension of the species' natural pelt/mane that just happened to resemble a human hair style.

Tho it seems to fit better with Japanese / eastern style anthros as their designs tend to look more like a human with animal traits, rather than an animal with human traits.

Fully chimerical character designs can also make it work. You see a lot of saurian anthros who have intentional mammalian fusion components, such as body hair (not just on the head).

But taking something that's like, an otherwise naturalistic wolf, sticking it on its hind legs, and putting a human 'wig' on the head looks poorly thought out, aesthetically.

Uchip

Banned
it works if the colour palette matches
nothing worse than inexplicably fluorescent hair colours

but you're right that the more animal they look, the more the hair looks like a wig

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
On a related note, of all the Morenatsu cast it's Kyoji (that dog I posted) that hasn't been developed yet.

Jessicat

Have you guys commissioned stuff?
Yes. Lots of stuff [that means incoming pic spam XD]

My userpic.

My other userpic:

Jessicat cosplaying Astamon [whoo digimon]:

...I have all THESE of Jessicat too, but most weren't paid for with real money [freebies, paid with game currencies, etc]

random demons [whoo smt]:

and now something in the third dimension:

Also other stuff I can't be bothered to find on my external harddrive.

And other stuff that's nsfw [not of the Jessicat though XD]

...I'd get more commissions but I'm fussy with art styles, can't deal with scammers, and not enough artists on FA are willing to draw fanart :/ [Because I actually don't have an entire city of OC's in my head, sheesh]

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ookami, my friend tells me that Garudamon is female.

WHAT IS THIS SHENANIGANS?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Ookami, my friend tells me that Garudamon is female.

WHAT IS THIS SHENANIGANS?

Well that is Garudamon X.

Also Garudamon has man-shaped torso. If anything it's Adventure that is wrong. Also Garudamon is a male in Savers.

Top Bottom