• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
from reclamon

1343016402.reclamon_re-digitize.jpg

Because you can put human clothes on Digimon RE:Digitize and for some odd reason the game made Leomon look like a stripper because of that top hat.

Jessicat

from reclamon

Because you can put human clothes on Digimon RE:Digitize and for some odd reason the game made Leomon look like a stripper because of that top hat.
LOL now I can't wait for my copy to come in the mail so I can do stupid stuff like that XD
Also, shouldn't this be in Digi-GAF? You may as well Xros post it there too XD

Also, possibly relevant and/or lol-worthy, you know you're a hardcore furry when:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2018752842_goatman23.html
Unless, of course, he's immersed himself with the wildlife for scientific research and advancement XD

G-Fex

so what is the actual point in getting them other than going to conventions
would you wear them while out?

Are you talking about fursuits?

You can make videos of them for youtube maybe? It's what the girls who wear fursuits I watch do.

Uchip

Banned
but theres literally no point to
its a purely aesthetic apparel, and would just waste battery being there

kind of like wearing one of those shirts with the flashing lights that react to sound while you play videogames

Uchip

Banned
If you can turn them off, then I'd totally wear them all the time and just turn them on when I feel like it, lol.

If a tree falls in the woods an nobody is around, does it make a sound?
I think its a similar kind of thing with dressing up for yourself

Tyeforce

Except I'll be around, and I'll be enjoying wearing them, lol. And my boyfriend would no doubt think that it's adorable. I'd probably wear them when I'm out around friends, too.

You really are a downer. ._.

G-Fex

So?

I wear my baseball jersey for myself, not for anyone else ^_^

I'd wear cat ears for myself ^_^

Boss Doggie

You know, I know Japan made "nya" for their "meow", but somehow I keep hearing it as those typical gangster verbal tic. Like "We'll smuggle these drugs, nya~"

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
"Fuck man, just give me my fucking money, nya~"

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
You know, I know Japan made "nya" for their "meow", but somehow I keep hearing it as those typical gangster verbal tic. Like "We'll smuggle these drugs, nya~"
What are you talking about? Gangster speak does involve more slurring and rolling, but I don't know where you get nya.

Boss Doggie

Like I said, posting on animegaf will always net you a tag for some odd reason. I guess due to many mods?

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
I've long wanted a tag, then I wonder what tag I would get, then I don't want a tag anymore. :/

I guess to get one you need, like... a personality.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
asdjfhfsdalgAHEMlsakjdfhasdjghlrnsfwaruageoroab

::cough cough::

Top Bottom