• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Courtesy of Narag...

hqsrL.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
On a related note, I find it weird that there are people who have access to plenty of commissioning but they always commission the same few things.

I have a question, and Google isn't being particularly cooperative. Is there any sort of furry anime? Most sites are saying a show called Wolf's Rain is the closest it gets, but still isn't really "furry."

I'm not referring to cat-boys/girls either (nothing against them, but that seems to be the only thing I've ever seen).

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I have a question, and Google isn't being particularly cooperative. Is there any sort of furry anime? Most sites are saying a show called Wolf's Rain is the closest it gets, but still isn't really "furry."

I'm not referring to cat-boys/girls either (nothing against them, but that seems to be the only thing I've ever seen).
Like 100% anthro furries doing thangs?

Not that I know of.

You could try Bagi, the Monster of Mighty Nature, which has like, one furry but she's pretty furry.

Furries feature prominently in Blue Submarine No. 6 but I imagine that's not what you're looking for.

Gurren Lagann also has furries... of a sort.

A cursory search turned up this: http://www.tigerden.com/infopage/furry/anime/furry-anime-list.txt

FoxSpirit

Hyper Police I own on DVD in it's entireness :-D

I also worked on the scanslation back then, but I slipped up as the supplier of scans and the project died.
Such a shame too, since the official release was really, really badly translated with random jokes inserted all over the place, sometimes with complete misinformation. I failed you, guys :-(

But the series is really good and still worth checking out. Very faithful, if a tad less risky and toned down from the manga in places.

And from the looks of it, also vastly better than Wild Knights Gulkeeva. Honestly, it was a truly good slice of life show with moving continous plot where stuff really happens. I know, I know, sounds crazy but I swear this exists.

Boss Doggie

Too bad the anime somehow didn't complete the manga.

And yeah Gulkeeva blows the more I think about it. The only good stuff were the three beasts.

Boss Doggie

So any one draws here (aside from the guy whose name I can't recall but posts his stuff here)?

I can't draw to save my life lol

Uchip

Banned
you mean 2 months since they first submitted something
unlikely that their first attempt at drawing looked like that

Heh, unlikely that they have that sort of output with only two months, unless they're tapping into Ui levels of natural talent.
I tried to draw
still unsure if I want to practice
I liked that last one you did, so I say keep practicing, it's definitely getting better. Much better than I can manage :p
Here is my offering btw
=/
Well, I'll say that the face and color selection are improved compared to past output, yep.

Top Bottom