• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Jessicat

New page, new pics~ Just some randomness that was on my PB this time ^^;

dragon_ordi.jpg

08sigfried.jpg

dandy1.png
Yay Legendz :p

...too lazy to download that zip file back there, anything noteworthy? XD

Jessicat

asdsfsfasdasd

I missed out a commission slot
If it was for more super-buff furries, I have no sympathy for you XD
I've only got a couple of commissions pending from kinglom on FA now. He draws digimon too, why not see if he'll do a commission for ya Ookami? :p

Thought this was a nice project:
http://www.cc2.co.jp/mamoru_revival_en/?page_id=9
More info: http://www.siliconera.com/2012/07/2...trations-to-support-japan-earthquake-victims/
I think I want to play that game now, but, backlog X.x

Oh, I remember seeing some anthro sharks in here, if anyone's into that, vu06 on FA recently uploaded an interesting (read: mostly nsfw) comic featuring one. Only downside is that it's not in English ^^; Here's a (sfw) page, hope the pic works ._.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Panel 1: Oh it's a loli
Panel 2: WAIT WHAT.

G-Fex

Well I read the comic (translated)

besides all the smut, it's a very cute story. The shark seems to be a innocent guy giving into well his uh...instincts.

they're lifelong mates at the end, it's pretty darn cute. Anthro/human love <3

Uchip

Banned
the relation between bestiality and furry is too close sometimes
I had this friend who bought some kind of fox dildo

I dont really talk to them any more

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
to the point of wanting to delete my hundreds of anthro pics just because its part of that genre
If you know you're not into it, then that's all that matters. Not all anime fans are into lolicon despite it definitely existing, although neither this nor that is as "part of the genre" as you say.

G-Fex

I really kinda want the shark avatar

Uchip I used to overreact like you.

Used to, you need to chill out my little lolita mouse.

Acerac

Banned
That'd be the nurse who doesn't show up in that collection. The green and black one is NegaRen, so that's sort of close... and by close I mean the opposite I guess.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I open my FA submission box and just noticed a bunch of submissions that made me cringe. I'm still baffled as to why people do macro hyper stuff.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
That'd be the nurse who doesn't show up in that collection. The green and black one is NegaRen, so that's sort of close... and by close I mean the opposite I guess.

Well, you can't get any closer than completely different. *nod*

Top Bottom