• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Besides, I don't think cults knock on people's doors asking them to join and handing them pamphlets.

Chuck

Still without luck
tumblr_inline_mub0x7YFj61qkx2q9.gif

Chuck

Still without luck
These days, they stand near a street crossing in LA passing out cards that passers by litter the street with.

Check out this gem from the latest issue of Maxim magazine (UK)

I've been in the fandom for over 10 years, and I have never, ever heard someone say Spoo LOL. Ever.

628z.jpg

Refyref

I should probably learn how to watch anime some time.

I've been in the fandom for over 10 years, and I have never, ever heard someone say Spoo LOL. Ever.

628z.jpg

I have never heard of any of these expressions.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Sounds like they went hunting for words that were different and unique, but ended up with failed attempts at getting things to catch on.

Sounds like they went hunting for words that were different and unique, but ended up with failed attempts at getting things to catch on.

It's like the old folks trying to keep up with the "maymays" and "totally rad."

On a related note, did the "Red Rocket" joke come from South Park initially, or was there something before that which nobody remembers?

"Spoo" is the only one in that list I haven't heard, actually. (yes, I've heard "furversion"—although I don't think it was used in the same sense as that magazine claims—as well as its lovely counterpart "fursecution." Guh.)

Wilsongt

628z.jpg

um...

what?

Just another article done by someone who has no idea what they are talking about. I have never heard "spoo" before in all of my 13 years...

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Oddly enough I have heard "spoo"...

... but it was at several general science fiction conventions in the 90s in California and it wasn't coming from furries. No idea just what people were talking about, but I heard it half a dozen times. Oddly enough, twice it was coming from Klingon lifers in full battle gear.

Top Bottom