• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

tOelopi.jpg

Doodled my Charr while watching for Taco to spawn.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Almost finished with Eto Ranger.

sweet nostalgia~

With that said, some fairy tales are odd, I guess they're based on Eastern tales.

Frogadier 4eva

Alas, I may be disappointed at the last stage, but rarely does it come to that. Ooh boy, can't wait for release, it's so far away :|

This is my draft for a Star Fox section. Tell me what you think should be tweaked.

Star Fox - game series, 1993-present
V7J8HOz.png
qIxRO7O.png

The Star Fox series, developed and published by Nintendo, follows the story of a spacefaring mercenary unit (whose team consists primarily of an anthropomorphic fox, toad, hare, and falcon) and their adventures through the Lylat solar system. While best known for its forward-scrolling 3D Sci-Fi rail shooter gameplay, the series has also branched out to action-adventure and strategy genres. Games include Star Fox (SNES), Star Fox 64 (N64), Star Fox Adventures (GCN), Star Fox: Assault (GCN), and Star Fox Command (DS). Several characters and locations from the series have also made guest appearances in the Super Smash Brothers games. Though frequently spotted on his feet in recent years, protagonist Fox McCloud is said to be best represented inside the cockpit of an Arwing starfighter.

D-Pad

Good evening, everybody! Let's see what this day holds for us.

*Saving. Don't touch
powakxsji.png

I say we march around gaf and help everyone realize their inner furs!

"S'cuse me. Do you have a moment to talk about our blue Mother and Goddess, Krystal?"

Emitan

Good evening, everybody! Let's see what this day holds for us.

*Saving. Don't touch
powakxsji.png

I say we march around gaf and help everyone realize their inner furs!

"S'cuse me. Do you have a moment to talk about our blue Mother and Goddess, Krystal?"

what

Top Bottom