• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Best news of this morning yet.

Sometimes I just don't like how some Internet commenters seem to "take advantage of" their anonymity and post content at odds with the community feeling and is otherwise debunked by reality. Oh well. Welcome to the Internet, I guess...

The warm and fuzzy feeling never changes, though. That, I appreciate, and the positive comments.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
that's why you ignore them

though of course I still want to point out the irony of a supposed "progressive site"

DonMigs85

I like hanging out here since I've been a fan of anthropomorphic animals since childhood (Rupert Bear, Arthur, Talespin, Rescue Rangers and more). However I'm not into the sexy yiffy side of it.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Hey! I recognize you from the writer gaf thread. Hope your book is doing well :3

It... isn't, right now. :x But, my sales numbers end at Monday, before my post (which linked to the book) went viral, so maybe that kicked up a few sales.

Either way, like... it's my first book and it sold more than a dozen copies. Most people don't get to either of those benchmarks.

Plus, I mean, it's furry lit fic. Apparently I didn't want anyone to read it in the first place. :p

I like hanging out here since I've been a fan of anthropomorphic animals since childhood (Rupert Bear, Arthur, Talespin, Rescue Rangers and more). However I'm not into the sexy yiffy side of it.

That's cool! You don't have to if you don't want to.

Wanderer5

Same, through maybe I willing to go by with some of the more mild stuff from that side.:p

Throught of it earlier today, and this was one of the earlier stuff for me that I was a fan of.

header.jpg

I was so into Spy Fox, to the point that for a small car race when I was part of the cub scouts, me and my dad created a wooden car based on it. Some good times with this adventure series as one pretty cool spy... fox.:p I actually asked for Dry Cereal on steam as a B-day gift last year heh, and it still a joy to go through.

Kater

Banned
I remember seeing some episodes of Babar in my childhood. It was aired on the childrens channel here. Don't remember much besides some of the characters though, been some time since I've seen it.

Gaardus

The book is finally going live in stores. Probably going to be Mar. 4 before it's live everywhere, but so far I've got:

Self-released (paperback/ebook)
Amazon paperback
Amazon ebook
Google Play
Kobo

Still waiting on iBooks and Barnes & Noble.

I'm still so surprised that 1) I wrote a book 2) I wrote a furry book 3) I published it. I mean, it was like two years ago that I basically wasn't bothering with furry anymore, and now I'm at the point where I've actively contributed to the whole thing.

Is there a particular storefront that buying from benefits you more (monetarily or through exposure or whatever)? I'm not wed to any particular ebook ecosystem.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Is there a particular storefront that buying from benefits you more (monetarily or through exposure or whatever)? I'm not wed to any particular ebook ecosystem.

Financially, self-released is best. I get over $4 a pop there, even with the bit that goes to charity.

But, strategically, Amazon is best. It's where most people go, and sales there means rank goes up means more sales there. And, hey, that's marketing. I have to pay attention to shit like that now. :(

I watched Zootopia. It was pretty good but the DMV scene was the only very funny part, and it wasn't that great this time from repetition... It was the only scene that had more than a 'recognition of humour' response.

There was dramatic interest though.

Chuck

Still without luck
Can anyone in English speaking countries with an altered Zootopia title tell me if in the movie they call it "zootropolis" or "zoomania" or whatever?

Anton820

Neo Member
Just got back from TFF last night and I have to say it was a hell of a lot of fun! I for sure want to go to another con thats for sure!

Kater

Banned
What? Phi is cool too plus it's fitting, seeing how we get a new trailer for Zero Time Dilemma (Zero Escape series) tomorrow.

MayMay

Banned
I'd love to go to a furry con at some point, that'd probably be a ton of fun.. Maybe Eurofurence because it's close.

What? Phi is cool too plus it's fitting, seeing how we get a new trailer for Zero Time Dilemma (Zero Escape series) tomorrow.

Yess, hype.

Seems to be a lack of activity lately given that ten days have passed since the top of the page and we still haven't gotten to a new page yet.

Everyone on break, huh?

J-Fr

Zoomania hype wore off I guess.

I saw Bakemono No Ko last month, solid first part but the second part felt weaker.

I also went to watch Zootopia with a group of friend yesterday, we were all pleasantly surprised! I loved the overall tone of the film, the characters and humour.

But now I'm seriously depressed about my job, I should really find something to make myself happy, motivated and optimistic throughout the day..

Edit: Anyway, today is international day of happiness and tomorrow is spring, here a picture:

From koda_kota, I won't link his twitter as it is quite NSFW.

Top Bottom