• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
I'm seeing it Saturday. With a group of friends. Who are not furries.

I'll be good I swear

I just copy/pasted the twitter handle of another furry by accident instead of a picture in a group text with my siblings. Oops. Oh and there is also uncensored pron on that twitter account too. Let's see where this goes lol

Ahaha. Yeah, I've definitely never done anything like that before...

Kater

Banned
I'll probably watch it next week if they have an Original version with subs somewhere in the city by then. This weekend it's only German versions everywhere.

Wanderer5

Oh man that was sooooo great. Zootopia is such a wonderful looking place too. Walt Disney Animated Studios has been rocking with cities recently, with San Fransokyo, and now even better, this. Such great world building this has.

Kater

Banned
Sounds promising.

I'm not normally someone who's into men in uniform but Bogo seems like he's the one exception to that rule. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wanderer5

Another fox in my collection

20160305165109_zpsllvjgrjq.jpg

I be picking up Judy sometime in the near future too.

MayMay

Banned
I'll probably watch it next week if they have an Original version with subs somewhere in the city by then. This weekend it's only German versions everywhere.

Same thing over here. Id hate to watch the dubbed version.. There's only a single cinema around that has the original version, and they only show it a single time which is tomorrow evening. So I guess Ill try to check it out then.

There's usually way more places that show the original version of movies around here.. Guess it's not a big enough movie :L

Another fox in my collection

Nice!

Chuck

Still without luck
that not amiibo looks pretty good

guess i'll have to get it

idkher.gif

Bogo is all the rage.

And Nick and Judy seemingly lol

everyone will come around

also me and cheezmo agree your avatar is profoundly gay

thumbsup.jiff

Wanderer5

Disney Infinity figures are pretty nice looking, and I couldn't pass up Nick & Judy. I actually got a free Zootopia texture pack of sort for DI too when I ordered the tickets for the movie on fandango, so probably I check out DI 3.0 on PC then.

Kater

Banned
Same thing over here. Id hate to watch the dubbed version.. There's only a single cinema around that has the original version, and they only show it a single time which is tomorrow evening. So I guess Ill try to check it out then.

There's usually way more places that show the original version of movies around here.. Guess it's not a big enough movie :L
I believe Deadpool also had the Original version playing on Opening Day. Only reason why they have only German versions for this one could be that it's focused on kids for now. Maybe we'll get the English versions in the coming weeks just so that they can accommodate all the kids who want to see it first. Just a thought.

everyone will come around

also me and cheezmo agree your avatar is profoundly gay

thumbsup.jiff

Meh idk, he hasn't done anything for me in the shots I saw him in. And not a lot of fanart of him either (yet).

It is isn't it.:p

Shin is so damn cute

Kater

Banned
This came across my way today: Goodbye to Halos. A painterly furry comic with predominantly queer characters including a trans protagonist.
Cute comic.

Artstyle and colours are soooo Steven Universe, heh.

The whole portals between worlds story makes me think of a game called "The Longest Journey".

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
I started getting a lot more furry questions from friends because of Zootopia, so I wrote a quick primer article thing yesterday. And now it has almost 75 retweets and 100 likes.

Guys am I popufur now

Well first you need a lot more color in your sona - at the very least every color in the rainbow.

And you also need to start some drama, and act indifferent to everyone when challenged on it.

And also have some variation of skinny wolf with multiple piercings as an alt sona, if you don't already

Kater

Banned
Yian Kut-Ku is so annoying but those plush toys are cute. I think I saw them sold at some online geek store before.

I'd really want a Kecha Wacha plushie if it exists and I see it somewhere for a reasonable price.

Wanderer5

Yeah people are shipping them lol

So the white wolf is Gary, but who is brown

In the Zootopia OT thread, you said the brown/gray one was Gary, so which one is it again? Think it was the brown/gray one saying the white one's name when the howling was starting.

Indeed, everyone loves MH plushes.

I kind of surprise that I haven't pushed myself to get one yet, like Brachydios or Zinogre (I already have a figure of him through) heh. Amatsu really temps me now.
monster-hunter-x-monster-plush-amatsumagatsuchi-442153.1.jpg

Chuck

Still without luck
Yeah, the internet has a bunch of loud mouth idiots when it comes to furries and GAF is of course no exception.

User1608

Banned
Yeah, the internet has a bunch of loud mouth idiots when it comes to furries and GAF is of course no exception.
Just want to say I regret ever making fun of the furry fandom. I used to have reactions that were pretty childish. Should have never let a minority paint my perception of the entire group. Sorry!! Especially because I know I made a dumb post or two.

Continue rocking on peeps!

Top Bottom