• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

The_Kid

That name sounds oddly familiar. Like a name I havent't heard in years.
Is it a person? An artist?

Some comedian that "rants" about everything and has tons of shows at conventions. He's the guy who had the controversy around him for telling someone to kill themselves if they were that depressed.

TT-largeRantingGryphonDVD.gif

that image basically explains everything about his comedy style.

badrang

Some comedian that "rants" about everything and has tons of shows at conventions. He's the guy who had the controversy around him for telling someone to kill themselves if they were that depressed.

0947f4527eb06ef5809d5a1dfa228488ccc13a43efed4d32a51159e71c09ac49.jpg

Kater

Banned

You are a lame-ass comedian if the only thing people can laugh about is you. Should work as a clown instead.

FoxSpirit

Someone should shout out "Your character is as cool as Shadow the Hedgehog!" at a show.
Seriously, as if he couldn't decide between Judge Dredd, Antonio Banderas and a stripper.

Chuck

Still without luck
I feel like whenever you see gryphons (the original hybrid) you already probably know what kind of person they are.

Kind of like if someone has a dragon character 90% of the time they have a dominating personality.

Makes you wonder if the character they pick kind of reflects on them.

I guess it does make sense for me too, since I'm one of these dragon people again...

I think I'm being too pushy lately...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I don't like griffs, it's like they can't "anthro-ize" a bird and have this "safety" net for mammals so they resort to griffons.

Speaking of which, I need some titles that feature sexy anthros. Like Digimon, Chaotic, Shining series, etc.

brian577

Banned
Any furry webcomics you guys can recommend? I'm really loving Savestate. Tried to getting into Housepets but looking over the character page it looks bogged own with way to many characters. I prefer a comic with a small number of characters to focus on.

Any furry webcomics you guys can recommend? I'm really loving Savestate. Tried to getting into Housepets but looking over the character page it looks bogged own with way to many. I prefer a comic with a small number of characters to focus on.
The only one I've found that's any good is Zoophobia http://zoophobiacomic.com/ though it updates slowly and is apparently devolving into highschool drama. I've only actually read through chapter four.

By the way, anyone else here reading The Autumnlands? Image Comics comic with all kinds of talking animals https://imagecomics.com/comics/series/tooth-and-claw

I still haven't seen it for some reason.

But I am thinking about how amusing it would be for Zootopia to outdo BvS in the US box office. How unexpected :p

Kater

Banned
BvS feel pretty hard after the first weekend from what I know so that's not surprising. Zootopia meanwhile was a film that got lots of praise plus it's Pixar.

FoxSpirit

I found another artist to follow: Veramundis. They are absurdly good at shading.
They are really good but at the complete expense of material properties and texture. I mean, there is only hints of fur or feathers or fabric, everything seems to be made of one material. Even the near human lloks like someone first went over with a "remove all skin texture" filter and then shaded. Maybe it's also the scaling and a proper high res, amazing colour quality print will really bring out subtle details that are simply lost at 1080p.

Honestly, art is one of the reason 4k needs to come on. The difference between a drawing on an A4 and the 1080p representation of it are simply terrible.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Was it the lack of wolf?
Very good, watched it many times already. :D

I so wish we had a Star Fox series.
I fell inlove with ti so hard, i would donate so much money to turn it into a thing
It was very good, just wish the crowd shots had a bit more variety in terms of species.
yea, I would have also liked more crowd shots
It was okay. Really juttery for CG though, didn't really understand that.

Yes you're a bad furry.

I didnt mind the framerate much, guess they were gonig for a anime feel and I thin they accomplished that

Nudull

Banned
Rewatched the Star Fox Zero short. It's pretty fun, and I'll admit, it's gotten me interested in the series again. On the other hand, the animation is a bit stiff and doesn't quite do the artstyle justice.

I feel a strange need to look up over furry video games, now. o.o

I need this to be a show. Or a movie. Either way, someone fund this adorableness.

The_Kid

Yeah that Star Fox video has been in production for years. I remember watching animation tests right out of high school. I want to believe we will see something in the next year or two but... yeah.

Edit: Yeah, 2010. I'm honestly surprised this thing even launched. I remember seeing snippets and finding his deviantart account years ago.

Demoskinos

I thought that starfox thing got a cease and desist from Nintendo? I remember seeing it awhile back. Neat very 80's animation style.

Nudull

Banned
I will level with you all, since some of you may likely be wondering why I'm around.

I've never really considered myself a furry and all until very recently, and with a lot of real life stuff happening on my end, it was something that I've started to explore that part of myself again. I'm very new to a lot of this, and I do hope I can get along with everybody here. :)

Top Bottom