• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Begs: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta keys

Dmented

Banned
Wait, I haven't really been following it lately. Is this for pc only?

Yeah the beta is PC only. They won't be doing a console beta since a console beta would never be updated. They actually want people to report bugs and then release updates for more bug testing.

rezuth

I've got a key that I won't use. I should do a little GAF-competition for it. Suggestions?

Well if you don't mind we have a list already ;) If you really want a contest I'll suggest something meme or drawing, that way I can't win but at least I'll surely get a laugh.

Plz add me. CS is what got me into PC gaming and what turned a young pinksock into a hardcore gamer. I was what...11 years old when I would sit in the newly opened LAN center for ~30 hours playing the earliest builds of CS... RIP bunny hopping and acing teams with the para

Is it not allowed to offer money for a key? :)

PS - are those steamids? If so, add tasigiannis

TheExodu5

Banned
please! B43 B6 B14 B7 B82 B84 B83 B83. Props to anyone who gets this reference.

If someone doesn't get this reference they don't deserve a key. :p

I've used buy scripts for quite a while though, so my memory is a bit rusty, but I'll give it a shot:

M4A1
Primary weapon ammo
Deagle
Secondary weapon ammo
Vest + helm
Flash
Smoke
HEgren
HEgren

No defusal kit?

Also, protip: O is a shortcut for the equipment menu. Pro-er tip: create buy scripts so you can buy stuff instantly. I assign numpad buttons to buy stuff.

mhayze

I've become so used to the CSS buy system, it took me a second to read B82 correctly :) As a player since the beta days, the old buy menu is still in the muscle memory if try and type it out - scary...

(edit)
Just saw the Steam Survey for CS:GO - supposedly a good way to get your name in the pool for beta consideration directly from Valve. (steam://takesurvey/2/)
I took the survey, some subtle questions in that list - wonder how much they would weigh your answer to questions like:

How likely is the team that wins the buy round to win the match:
Very Likely
Somewhat Likely
Highly Unlikely
Somewhat Unlikely
Equal
No Opinion

Since there is a switch of sides after a set number of rounds in a match and therefore at least 2 buy rounds, this is a somewhat confusing question.

Top Bottom