• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Begs: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta keys

firen

I would very much enjoy a key to this game. This game which I have loved since middle school. Since middle school I have played this game, even when my parents told me not to play this game I would.

May I please have a key? I own all of the Counter Strikes and I am an avid FPS fan. I Would love to get to play what Valve has been brewing up and add some constructive insight as well!

Steam: SkubaStewart

Duriii

I'd really like to get one of the keys. I know I'm just a junior with whole two posts, but I didn't register here just to get those keys. I'm not one of those people...

Kthreev

Add to the list please! Been playing CS since before Steam even existed haha. In fact my steam account name is an old email address I don't use anymore, before you could sign up with a username!

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
I'll trade a Tribes Ascend key for one of these bad boys! :)

Add to the list please! Been playing CS since before Steam even existed haha. In fact my steam account name is an old email address I don't use anymore, before you could sign up with a username!

Haha likewise, it pisses me off I cannot change my username to an actual username instead of having to use my ancient e-mail address :(

Shiloa

Lol, after giving away my previous key, I just got lucky and I am one of the 5000. good news though is that I have a gift one. I'll give it to the person at the top of the list once they confirm they didn't get it too (contact me by PM perhaps rezuth?).

rezuth

Lol, after giving away my previous key, I just got lucky and I am one of the 5000. good news though is that I have a gift one. I'll give it to the person at the top of the list once they confirm they didn't get it too (contact me by PM perhaps rezuth?).
Thanks a lot man! I owe you big time :)

I can be removed from the list, now I hope I'll gain some more invites from this beta so I can invite more people.

demolitio

Congrats. I hate to be the one to ask but did you give out your spare key already? lol

I figured the beta would be more open by now. I see the new maps have leaked into CS:S so you can see the improvement but I'm not spoiling myself as I want them to be fresh when GO drops.

Congrats. I hate to be the one to ask but did you give out your spare key already? lol

I figured the beta would be more open by now. I see the new maps have leaked into CS:S so you can see the improvement but I'm not spoiling myself as I want them to be fresh when GO drops.
i actually did give it out! sorry! :(

Max

I am not Max
Looking to trade Section 8 for a beta invite

dX221.jpg

therapist

I would love one.

In return i will pwn for your team / clan.

Im pretty damn good at fps / i learn fast and i played a lot of cs in my time.

Cheers!

I'm already on the list but if a key holder is browsing this thread looking for personal gain, I can gift Bunch of Heroes, HL2 Ep 1, or Metro 2033 in exchange.

I would like to add myself to the list if that's okay. I'm not a big Counter-Strike player but I have a friend who is in love with the series so I thought of helping him out :)

Top Bottom