• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Begs: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta keys

PewPewK

I'd love to be on the list, but with the number of people who already don't seem to have a beta key it looks unlikely I'll get one :(

ts91

Neo Member
I have a battle.net account with diablo 3 beta on it (no other games so the info can be changed to your email etc) that I will trade for a CS GO key.

PM me!

(._.)

Banned
Willing to give TF2 items and maybe a little bit of payapl for an invite. PM me if you're willing to invite me.

1-D_FTW

Just exited out of a game to see my Invite and gift.

I'll trade the gift to anyone with a DOTA 2 gift invite.

EDIT: GONE. Traded.

demolitio

Just exited out of a game to see my Invite and gift.

I'll trade the gift to anyone with a DOTA 2 gift invite.

My luck. I had a DOTA 2 gift but Steam ate one of them up so my second one went to the same person so I lost out on one of them.

Edit: Oops, double post thanks to being on my phone. Sorry.

Phloxy

My luck. I had a DOTA 2 gift but Steam ate one of them up so my second one went to the same person so I lost out on one of them.

Edit: Oops, double post thanks to being on my phone. Sorry.

Does anybody who get invited to Dota 2 get friend passes? I was recently invited but never received any gift passes.

demolitio

Does anybody who get invited to Dota 2 get friend passes? I was recently invited but never received any gift passes.

Not sure if they still do that but a couple months of go is when I got mine and technically had 2. I just wish it didn't glitch one me and caused me to lose one which is why I am always hesitant of game trading on Steam now...lol

I keep playing CS:S in hopes of passing the time but the screens of the classic maps in CS:GO make it hard to go back except the good gameplay of course.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm not sure if I'm on the list yet, I posted a few days ago :/ I'm still looking for a key please !!!!

FGkYf.jpg
;)

MJLord

haha was just about to edit to save me from that xD guess I deserved it.

still throw a key my way I'm practically on my knees over here !

Top Bottom