• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Begs: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta keys

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm number 25 and still need a key, entirely forgot about this thread and wouldn't be surprised if people earlier on have either.

Yeah, that's the unfortunate reality of these types of threads. Virtually all of the crossed-out names are due to people getting invites from Valve or a non-GAF acquaintance.

Cross me off, I got in today! :D

I also have an invite that I want to give to the first gaffer in the list that wants it.

EDIT: I'm doing what JaseC said three posts below.

Virzeth

Cross me off, I got in today! :D

I also have an invite that I want to give to the first gaffer in the list that wants it.

EDIT: I'm doing what JaseC said three posts below.

Hell yeah, he did it! Thanks again, good sir! Please, JaseC, take me off that line, I won't be needin' that spot no more. <3

And I am 33! This is frustrating! What do we do? Call out the first people on the list and give them a day to respond?

Edit: If that is not fair, then ignore it.

1. rezuth
2. Dmented
3. tachiSama
4. Nelo Ice
5. chiablo
6. Liquid Helium
7. NaM
8. Tambini
9. brollyman2k
10. Kud Dukan
11. Anomarad

Please respond within one day if you want the key from ScepticMatt

Umm I'm not sure what's going on but if I have any chance to get the key too I would appreciate it.

MMaRsu

If anybody has a key for me I would really enjoy it, I played a lot of CS back in the day and even some source on and off the past few years. I would LOVE to play this :)

You can take me off the list, my friend got in and gave me his other invite! It's a lot of fun guys. If I get an invite in the future, it's coming straight here!

luffeN

Sorry for being late Anomarad.

I don't know if you talked to ScepticMatt already, but you should get the key from him according to the list. Good luck xD

Edit: Oh yeah, according to the cs_go twitter, no more keys for the survey guys. Next week keys will be given to the top players.

Arzehn

Sorry for being late Anomarad.

I don't know if you talked to ScepticMatt already, but you should get the key from him according to the list. Good luck xD

Edit: Oh yeah, according to the cs_go twitter, no more keys for the survey guys. Next week keys will be given to the top players.

No key, oh wells, back to the waiting game. >.<

Tobe

so what are my chances if i took the survey? if there's a list or anything can you please count me in. i havent played a competitive shooter in a while and i would really like to get into it.

luffeN

so what are my chances if i took the survey? if there's a list or anything can you please count me in. i havent played a competitive shooter in a while and i would really like to get into it.

The survey keys are gone according to the cs_go twitter. The next keys are going out to top players.
No key, oh wells, back to the waiting game. >.<
Did you shoot him a PM?

JaseC

What the twitter account states is:

Keys to the first survey responders went. Keys for top players will go out next week.

That doesn't suggest there won't be any further keys given to survey respondents another survey in the future.

Edit: luffeN, I'd either edit or remove that list excerpt since it's no longer current.

luffeN

What the twitter account states is:

That doesn't suggest there won't be any further keys given to survey respondents in the future.

Edit: luffeN, I'd either edit or remove that list excerpt since it's no longer current.

Done. Well, there has to be another survey to get keys imo. It states responders of the first survey, as far as I understand it.

JaseC

Are there any Malaysians here who has the beta key? Just wondering.

and holy crap no. 166. This will take some time.

Quite a few GAFers got in with the most recent wave, either directly or indirectly, so we should see a few more names scratched off come the weekend.

Done. Well, there has to be another survey to get keys imo. It states responders of the first survey, as far as I understand it.

Cheers. And, yeah, I'd say you're right -- I misread. :p

cresto

Please add me to the list! I've been a CS player since the 1.6 days. Would love to check this out. Its starting to look really great!

Top Bottom