• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

I said it in the Camp thread, I probably just have irrational hate for 50. Although the album is great I don't want to call it a classic.

Others can label it that though, makes sense considering the influence.

Jay Sosa

I haven't even heard Camp and know that review is bs (just based on what I heard form him thus far). Just keep on trolling pitchfork.

To me Get Rich is a good record, nothing more. But It's certainly more of a classic than some other records that were named here.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
tumblr_lvhjbruP8T1r4u912o1_500.jpg

ROFL.

we fly high, no lie....

GAF-Hop, I'm having a boring Saturday. Give me a random album to listen to, from the West Coast specifically.

I'll be your best friend.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
GAF-Hop, I'm having a boring Saturday. Give me a random album to listen to, from the West Coast specifically.

I'll be your best friend.

If I am not too late "The X.O. Experience" by the Liks

TheOddOne

SHOCKING NEWS: DJ Pauly D Officially Signs With G-Note Records
“Jersey Shore” star DJ Pauly D is officially signed to 50 Cent’s G-Note label.

Yahoo.com reports that the deal was completed on Thursday (December 1).

The TV star/DJ has been putting in work with 50 Cent and G-Unit since at least April of this year.

Pauly D joined Britney Spears for a few dates as an opening act for her “Femme Fatal” tour.

50 Cent added that Pauly D was a “great addition to G-Note and G-Unit family,” referring to him as smart and creative.
The fuck is wrong with 50.

That pic is super old. He's lost some weight recently on tour, but he definitely needs to lose some more. Him and Ghost, actually. I'd be so bummed if they dropped from a heart attack or some shit : /

I don't know, ghost didn't look that bad from the last two times I've seen him (july and november). Rae in may though... that shit didn't look healthy. He's almost a perfect sphere now.

RPS37

Code:
We be screamin V L N S N V R D I E
Welcome to the Darkside, C'est la vie
We don't ever die, we just keep it G
We keep it gutter, we keep it gully

But she's a star. SHERIFF BADGE

I love that fucking beat tho, what's it sampling? Sounds extremely familiar. Well I like the beginning of the beat anyways, it just went to shit at 40 seconds.

edit: holy shit she's trolling to the maximum with this one, even she's gotta know that her flow was annoying as fuck.

njean777

Goddamn, this is terrible. NEWSFLAAASH.

Damn her voice is the worst thing about her, she is the most annoying person ever imo. She does the same thing in every single song. High girly then stupid ass low for the punchline its so played out and horrible. Not to mention she is ugly also.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Was gonna post this. Surprisingly I liked it. I've written Jeezy off because all his shit started to sound identical. This is a good banger.

i know. it was surprisingly good which makes it even better.
i know that doesn't work or make any sense, but ... yea

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
That site has a rather odd definition of "normal" lol, some of those photos are very much not normal.

m3k

nice sweater fiddy

also pauly looks scared like he just signed a shit contract... still i wish him the best

yeahhhhh buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom