• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishman

Drake supposedly responds to Commons "Sweet" diss on Ross' RichForever mixtape .

V03mT.gif

Slizz

I miss the bud thread.... That Cali shit is so good, I'm so jealous. My boy got his card over there while he lived there, but when he came back east he brought like 25 diff types. Some shit that I've never heard of, some that I have all super fire. Was on another planet for like a week till we ran out lol.

SoilBreak

Banned

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/15656/rick_ross_rich_forever.html
http://www.datpiff.com/Rick-Ross-Rich-Forever-mixtape.296828.html

01. Rick Ross - Holy Ghost (Feat. Diddy)
02. Rick Ross - High Definition [Prod. By Saint Denson]
03. Rick Ross - MMG Untouchable [Prod. By Beat Billionaire]
04. Rick Ross - Yella Diamonds [Prod. By Beat Billionaire]
05. Rick Ross - F*ck Em (Feat. 2 Chainz & Wale) [Prod. By Academy Productionz]
06. Rick Ross - London Skit
07. Rick Ross - Rich Forever (Feat. John Legend) [Prod. By DVLP]
08. Rick Ross - Triple Beam Dreams (Feat. Nas) [Prod. By Justice League]
09. Rick Ross - Mine Games (Feat. Kelly Rowland) [Prod. By Arther Mc Arther]
10. Rick Ross - New Bugatti (Feat. Diddy) [Prod. By DRich]
11. Rick Ross - Keys To The Crib (Feat. Styles P) [Prod. By The Inkredibles]
12. Rick Ross - Last Breath (Feat. Meek Mill & Birdman) [Prod. By DRich]
13. Rick Ross - I Swear To God [Prod. By Beat Billionaire]
14. Rick Ross - Off The Boat (Feat. French Montana) [Prod. By Lex Luger]
15. Rick Ross - King Of Diamonds [Prod. By Mike Will]
16. Rick Ross - Ring Ring (Feat. Future) [Prod. By Dj Spinz]
17. Rick Ross - MMG The World Is Ours (Feat. Pharrell, Meek Mill & Stalley) [Prod. By Boi-1da]
18. Rick Ross - Party Heart (Feat. Stalley & 2 Chainz) [Prod. By Chuck Inglish]
19. Rick Ross - Stay Schemin (Feat. Drake & French Montana) [Prod. By The Beat Bully]
20. Rick Ross - Shaheem Reid Speaks

DominoKid

I miss the bud thread.... That Cali shit is so good, I'm so jealous. My boy got his card over there while he lived there, but when he came back east he brought like 25 diff types. Some shit that I've never heard of, some that I have all super fire. Was on another planet for like a week till we ran out lol.

agreed.

#richforever time.

Esch

Banned
I laughed and cried right after. Fucking Blu.

Grateful everyday that I live in Cali and have unlimited access to great weed.

Yeah, well next time you guys have the chance to set a precedent for weed legalization can you preach that one a little harder breh? We're hurtin over here in the midwestsouth.

This subtle diss shit is lame as hell. I hate when these rappers go out their way to diss somebody and don't mention a name or something wtf kind of shit is that. Then when everybody knows exactly who he is fucking talking about the rapper will just shrug it off and say it didn't sound like he was talking about me, THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT EVERYBODY KNOWS HE'S TALKING ABOUT YOU and of course no diss songs back. I've seen this shit happen so many times.
This shit kills me, drake or common just mention a name please.

Acid08

Banned

Hell yeah. I live in the Bay Area and I fully realize how spoiled I am when it comes to quality weed. I honestly never want to live in a place that doesn't have that medical :p

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I forgot about the Rozay tape.

I'm glad you guys seem to like it.

They shot it like two weeks ago. Set photos have been floating around. Drake killed that verse. Rap beef is so stupid man, why even bother. Fuck.
I'm all for beef if it brings good music on the table but Common vs. Drake is like watching Winnie the Pooh tickling Peter Pan.

Tokubetsu

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I forgot about the Rozay tape.

I'm glad you guys seem to like it.

I'm all for beef if it brings good music on the table but Common vs. Drake is like watching Winnie the Pooh tickling Peter Pan.

Drake's verse is nice as fuck but yea, it's still fucking stupid.

Recon

Banned
Ok, this is the first Ross joint I have given a listen since that album with Push It. Does he do adlibs after every other line in his other albums?

Yeah that's the first time I heard this French Montana dude. You're not telling me all his shit sounds like that!?

Honestly, the hook is stuck in my head right now as I'm typing too hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom