• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

njean777

All the Drake hate up in this thread, WTF. We have no clue what the guy is capable of, who knows maybe he can fight and handle himself. TBH I can not stand the hood rap aside from a select number of artists, Hood or Gangsta does not equal good music instantly especially if you are only talking about that shit 24/7 example:Jeezy.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
All the Drake hate up in this thread, WTF. We have no clue what the guy is capable of, who knows maybe he can fight and handle himself. TBH I can not stand the hood rap aside from a select number of artists, Hood or Gangsta does not equal good music instantly especially if you are only talking about that shit 24/7 example:Jeezy.
I used to love gangsta/hood music when I was younger. I can't stand it now either.

I also can't stand Drake. Maybe he can handle himself on the mic against Common? Is that a joke?

I want to fuck Predator.
avp_shower.gif

Esch

Banned

images

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

no one said it makes good music.. why do people keep saying this.

All people are saying is stay in your lane..

Drake knows strippers and getting played by them.. he bought one a house and then she ran off with Sean Kingston and crashed a seadoo with him...

Esch

Banned
Yeah, Asa Akira sure dont look like she used to... goin by these google images results i'm thinking facelift/botox

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Probably some plastic surgery, she used to look better IMO. Or could just be too much makeup.

Edit: I'm dying, wtf? LOL

just too much makeup.. tell you it's so normal to me here..

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
My problem with Drake is that he raps/sings like he's proud of being a sniveling like shit, that dude at the club that waits till you go to the bathroom and then slides up to the bar next to your girl and talks shit about you and tries to get her to go home with him. And when your girl tells you some asshole was talking shit about you and trying to fuck her, you confront him and suddenly his voice gets all high pitched and he starts yelling about catching a body and all his weak ass friends start posturing.

Biggie bought a package with his advance money iirc, and almost went back to the street full time when it seemed like Puff was fucking around with him

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
I think some in here are simply overreacting. Saying 1 line about catching a body and making a trigger sign with your hand in a video =/= trying to be hood. If it was a constant image he portrayed then sure, but its really not. For the vast majority of his songs he stays in his lane. When Luda talks about guns, how come no one gives him shit for it? Bottom line is, Drake has like 1 line about catching a body, its not in every song. Huge overreaction.

My problem with Drake is that he raps/sings like he's proud of being a sniveling like shit, that dude at the club that waits till you go to the bathroom and then slides up to the bar next to your girl and talks shit about you and tries to get her to go home with him. And when your girl tells you some asshole was talking shit about you and trying to fuck her, you confront him and suddenly his voice gets all high pitched and he starts yelling about catching a body and all his weak ass friends start posturing.
Why does this make the most sense in the world

Recon

Banned
I think some in here are simply overreacting. Saying 1 line about catching a body and making a trigger sign with your hand in a video =/= trying to be hood. If it was a constant image he portrayed then sure, but its really not. For the vast majority of his songs he stays in his lane. When Luda talks about guns, how come no one gives him shit for it? Bottom line is, Drake has like 1 line about catching a body, its not in every song. Huge overreaction.

His line about catching a body isnt even serious. Im surprised this line keeps getting brought up considering the context.

DominoKid

yeah dont you get it? he's always acting like he's some sort of hardened thug.

filler

Banned
That Asa Akira beez looks better in video form, but she has a horribly annoying voice. Good thing she often has a dick or some balls stuffed in her mouth.

RPS37

Finally got Never Better a few days ago. I can't tell how I feel about it. I might like it more than No Kings though... :/

Oh and the beats are fucking awesome.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
It's a catch 22. If you don't drop a line to warn off the rest from messing with you, then you're a bitch. If you do, then you're still one. At the very least, he has balance.

The boondocks handle the whole having a posse thing with grace. "Riley, that's why you're with us. So, you won't ever have to handle shit yourself." Something along those lines. I can't remember the last time shooting the fair one was the in thing to do. Shameful, but true.

siddx

If I was Ray J, I'd be reminding everyone that that no talent bitch owes her "career" to me dicking her out. Nobody knew who the fuck she was until that sex tape. I mean it's not like Ray J has any career of his own anymore to worry about ruining by sounding like a bitter punk, he might as well remind people he used to fuck her.

siddx

Yeah that shit is real gangsta, fuck catching bodies and rolling with the ambercrombie and fitch goon squad, Drake needs himself some assrape goons.

Ray J doesn't need to stoop that low...He's got an indoor pool and an outdoor pool....
haha, I feel like listenin to ray j ramble on about that shit now. Also, ill admit I did like that line in drakes verse
I had a friend recently dismiss Krit as a "crappy master p sound alike". I had to physically restrain myself from choking him.

Did he also complain about how many times krit mentioned woodgrain and candy paint in r4

what the fuck, did someone just call Biggie Smalls a fake? Fuck outta here, this man slung crack in Brooklyn in the 80s (the 80s man) and copped multiple assault and weapons charges. There's a difference between exaggeration, embellishment and straight up fraud. The former is just a part of our hip hop culture, just braggadocio, the latter is fraud, deceit and what have you.

edit: oh, so he "made that up" yeah, as if his credibility wouldnt have been viciously attacked, as if his own neighbourhood wouldnt have outed him if he made up his bio.

what the fuck, did someone just call Biggie Smalls a fake? Fuck outta here, this man slung crack in Brooklyn in the 80s (the 80s man) and copped multiple assault and weapons charges. There's a difference between exaggeration, embellishment and straight up fraud. The former is just a part of our hip hop culture, just braggadocio, the latter is fraud, deceit and what have you.

edit: oh, so he "made that up" yeah, as if his credibility wouldnt have been viciously attacked, as if his own neighbourhood wouldnt have outed him if he made up his bio.

smh @ west coast ninjas slandering real gangsters

m3k

so yeah i went to see pete rock perform in sydney on thursday... fuckin nice guy played good music, everyone was happy... great night

finally downloaded the Rick Ross tape instead of just streaming it

He's apparently the goddamn boss of everything, but can't even hire someone to tag your shit correctly, smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom