• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
I'm going to be seeing Drake live, mainly to see Rocky and Kendrick, what should I expect?

Girls throwing panties at him?

you should expect to see two legit MCs who can rock shit, and then a complete douche headlining.

(i saw kendrick earlier this year and he ripped it)

When he calls out all the back to the hood rich ninjas, so good.

"Ninjas never heard of me, would murder me for burger kings. But we ain't choose this life, we us cause we us, can't understand why millionaires want to be us, free us if you got it like that."

Damn.

Messi

What is the deal with Detox? Is that shit ever coming out? He seemed like he was building up to a release with Kush and I need a doctor, but then nothing.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The song on the TI mix tape Poppin off with Dre was ill

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Not Dre? I could swear Dre credits where on that track.

"More Than Love" (featuring Fabolous) G. Brown, R. Bell, C. Smith, R. Mickens, R. Westfield, D. Thomas, R. Bell, J. Jackson, L. Nicholson, A. Taylor

Producers: Del Pearson, Lenny Nicholson

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
>:O This is the Common that made me a fan.

"you a bitch cause you clean like a bitch that's 18"<-- er...okay Common

"You ain't wetting nobody, you're Canada Dry." <- LOLz

This song sounds so much better without French. I hope Com's girl didn't tell Drake any personal shit... -_-

This beef is stupid, but I'm glad someone finally spoke up.

SoilBreak

Banned
"'You Ain't Wetting Nobody, You Canada Dry."

evREr.gif

Oldschoolgamer

lol... I thought it had a Drake feature

edit: is that a Drake diss song?? lol... why is Ross on it?

He just added his verse to it and took out French's. He didn't change anything else about the song.

Common is one of my top 10 of all times. I have respect for Drake, but if he doesn't fire back that shit is lost forever. lol

Detox

Now that is how you make a diss song. Common just murdered Drake. Now I just want this stupid beef to end.

I don't think Common murdered him it was about one minute long that is not enough, No ID should have hooked Common up with a beat. Now it is time for dedicated diss tracks not features on other people's shit. I know it is just Drake and Common but I want this to ramp up just because we haven't had a good beef in a long while. I'll settle for any irrespective of quality.

Recon

Banned
I don't think Common murdered him it was about one minute long that is not enough, No ID should have hooked Common up with a beat. Now it is time for dedicated diss tracks not features on other people's shit. I know it is just Drake and Common but I want this to ramp up just because we haven't had a good beef in a long while. I'll settle for any irrespective of quality.

Common did his thing, but personally i think beef/diss tracks are stupid. I rather Common or Drake not waste time with it, but at least Common said Drakes name this time.

Oldschoolgamer

It wasn't murder in the slightest. This was another taunt more than anything else. Common's pen game is way more lethal than this. Chess not checkers.

As much as I like No.ID, Common is apart of GOOD music and works with Kanye. If they get to full blown diss tracks, he needs that castle music with angels singing in the background.

Wack beef, but it's way more entertaining than the other shit that's been going on in rap.

Cedric

I'm going to be seeing Drake live, mainly to see Rocky and Kendrick, what should I expect?

Girls throwing panties at him?

I went to see a Drake concert once, you can expect him to try and act as hard as possible while making it seem completely unnatural. A lot of awkwardly placed fucks and shit, what made it worse is that it was during the time wayne was in prison. He'd say stuff like "Yeah muthafuckas free muthafucking weezy" dude made swearing sound akward as fuck.

Can someone catch me up on the drake/common shit?

I've only heard sweet by Common, but im out of the loop with everything else that has happenned since.

OG Kush

Can someone catch me up on the drake/common shit?

I've only heard sweet by Common, but im out of the loop with everything else that has happenned since.

Common releases Sweet. People ask him who its about and he basically says its for anyone who feels offended by it. He wasn't going at anyone in particular but whoever feels offended by it then its for them. radio interviews try and steer him to say Drake... Drakes producer "40" makes a tweet about it, saying how people back in the day would say Common was "sweet". Common comes on BET and says if Drake is offended by it then so be it. He said hes ready to take this shit further if so needs etc etc.. Drake realses stay schemin verse, and now common releases this. People also saying Drake went after someones wife? Commons ex-gf? I dunno.
Something along those lines.

All i can say is that I believe Common;s got a point. Stay in ur fuckin lane son!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom