• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizer

Banned
I asked before when someone posted some other tweets mentioning a lady... girl?

Who is this chick? How come nobody is talking about that possibility/rumour?

pics or she didn't happen

EDIT:
tumblr_lx46y1ppF81qbj79io1_500.jpg

Who knew Hov was closet anime fan, lmao.

SoilBreak

Banned
ASAP Rocky & araabMUZIK Announce Joint Project "A$VPMUZIK"

ASAP Rocky and araabMUZIK have announced a joint project titled A$VPMUZIK.

Though a timeline for the project is currently unknown, the pair hit the studio this past weekend to begin working on the album. The duo has previously put in work together, recording a track in fall 2011, and both appeared at the Fool's Gold Day Off party in September. Both are scheduled to perform at the upcoming Coachella 2012 festival.

Esch

Banned
Lol at all these ovo fruit pastries tryna downplay...

@theweekndxo
The Weeknd
that was the worst comeback ive ever heard. reminds me of someone's drunk uncle...
9 Jan via Twitter for iPhone

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*

@theweekndxo
The Weeknd
that was the worst comeback ive ever heard. reminds me of someone's drunk uncle...

Yea, surprised nobody else brought this up when I saw it yesterday.

Jay Sosa

@theweekndxo
The Weeknd

tweets confuse the fuck outta me. What is this referring to? What drunk uncle? What is a ovo fruit pastry? What comeback?

I'm honestly confused as hell.

And boy that last weeknd album sucks.

Kaizer

Banned
tweets confuse the fuck outta me. What is this referring to? What drunk uncle? What is a ovo fruit pastry? What comeback?

I'm honestly confused as hell.

And boy that last weeknd album sucks.

I think he's talking about Common's recent comeback towards Drake, tweets can be hard as hell to read for me sometimes as well.

Jay Sosa

What songs do you like from Take Care? I'm trying to think of what was actually great from that album. And I can't come up with shit.

Thats like me trying to come up with a good track on the WTT album.

For someone who enjoys soft and awul rappers like me the album has a bunch of outstanding tracks. Marvins Room of course, the track about his aunt, Over my dead body, UGK, Crew Love (maybe on of my favorite tracks of 2011)

The only songs that I could do without is the Ross track cause the beat just doesn't sound like it belongs on a Drake record and Camera.

EDIT: Ah, the drunk uncle is common and he's referring to the response as comeback. Jesus this is ridiculous, both should be ashamed.

SpeedingUptoStop

The crazy thing is weeknd is usually vague as fuck in his tweets, can never figure out what he's talking about. Of all the dudes in the crew that would step up and say something, I wouldn't expect it to be him.

Esch

Banned
Can you actually imagine what hanging out with these ovoxo dudes is like outside of the clubs... bunch of dudes sippin cran vodka talmbout their diet plans shoes and jazzercise routines...

SpeedingUptoStop

All diss tracks need to be done over massive beats. If you can't ride a King of Diamonds beat (and neither Drake of Common could handle that bull), then you don't deserve to be beefing.

DominoKid

Can you actually imagine what hanging out with these ovoxo dudes is like outside of the clubs... bunch of dudes sippin cran vodka talmbout their diet plans shoes and jazzercise routines...

tumblr_lr6rxiyc0q1r0l4k2o1_500.jpg

sn: has anyone ever actually tried lean? what that shit like?
i've always wanted to try it.

Jay Sosa

Like Sprite with cough syrup in it.

Kinda funny that we used to drink that as kids before they realized that codein probably isn't that good for an 8 year old. And it also explains why we loved it so much :D

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Lean tastes like shit, it's one of those things that makes no fucking sense to me. People get addicted as fuck, people die from that shit (rip pimp c) and yet it taste like shit and just makes you want to go take a fucking nap. Smoke some weed or have a drink of actual booze you fools.

Why the hell did nobody mention this!?

Because it's better to pretend it doesn't exist.
I just heard her talk for the first time a while back and never realized she has a dude's voice.

siddx

holy shit Thirstin Howl, I forgot that dude even existed.
Song is fucking sick. Makes me miss the days hip hop made me want to punch a motherfucker.

siddx

I can't believe anyone would beef over that. She's so fucking nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom