• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Kush

For someone who enjoys soft and awul rappers like me the album has a bunch of outstanding tracks. Marvins Room of course, the track about his aunt, Over my dead body, UGK, Crew Love (maybe on of my favorite tracks of 2011)

I can just imagine a few gaffers singing "fuck that niggaa that you love so much" in the shower. I still can't believe females (and odd men) love that shit. Its such a bitch track. hes singing about takin another mans chick!

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I dont mind big, I mean I don't wanna pin flaps back and hold up a gut when I eat a girl out, but a having some meat is better than skin and bones. I'll take a chunky girl with an ass over a skinny girl with no curves anyday. She's just unattractive, proportions are all wrong and the face does nothing for me.

Jay Sosa

I can just imagine a few gaffers singing "fuck that niggaa that you love so much" in the shower. I still can't believe females (and odd men) love that shit. Its such a bitch track. hes singing about takin another mans chick!

Ha! I just sang that today after workout :D

I also sing Marvin Gaye songs or Al Green shit so why wouldn't I sing Drake hooks?

Esch

Banned
theres worse in the world that i've sprung for than this

espn-serena1.jpg

iavi

Just because she has a huge ass?

She has an ugly mug, is built like a man and also seems to a psycho bitch. Not exactly sure why anyone would consider her fine..

I do consider myself a connoisseur of the derriere, but it doesn't fuck me up that bad, lol. Face doesn't phase me, and I don't know about her being a psycho bitch, but I get down with abrasive girls. Stronger personalities being more fun and all that jazz.

I dont mind big, I mean I don't wanna pin flaps back and hold up a gut when I eat a girl out, but a having some meat is better than skin and bones. I'll take a chunky girl with an ass over a skinny girl with no curves anyday. She's just unattractive, proportions are all wrong and the face does nothing for me.

Fair enough.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Just because she has a huge ass?

She has an ugly mug, is built like a man and also seems to a psycho bitch. Not exactly sure why anyone would consider her fine..

Agreed. A bit of ass seems to blind most GAFers anyways though from what I've seen in the hot women threads.

I wouldn't say she's ugly, but there's nothing special there either. *shrug*

The M.O.B

So Blackace's mix got me listening to this "Rack City" by Tyga.............Apprently it has gotten really popular now.

Not bad. Tyga's verses are awful but the hook and beat go well together. Would have been 10x better with someone decent doing the verses. Guess I'll wait for the allstar remix.

Music Video is pretty bad though.
Even though he is with YM, he decided to just pay for a cheap girl with NickiMinaj's wig on. And a terrible attempt at a story.

So Blackace's mix got me listening to this "Rack City" by Tyga.............Apprently it has gotten really popular now.

Not bad. Tyga's verses are awful but the hook and beat go well together. Would have been 10x better with someone decent doing the verses. Guess I'll wait for the allstar remix.

Even though he is with YM, he decided to just pay for a cheap girl with NickiMinaj's wig on. And a terrible attempt at a story.
Yeah, it's blown up by people who enjoy that struggle rap. Too many people listen to that song and think it's great.

TangMeng

I always confuse the beat on this song with the beat from the Motto, and those are the only two songs they play on the radio right now.

And you right, Nicki puts this girl to shame.

filler

Banned
Good lookin out.

E:On "Chucks" ...This DUDE FLOWS LIKE A BEAST. Borrowed beat, but I haven't been this impressed this by raw ability in a while.

E2: Hahaha. This shit is so good. Do not sleep on this fool.

Glad at least one person was willing to give it a shot. Dude is talented and shouldn't be overlooked.

Standout tracks for me:

MILF
Can You
Mesmorized(best track on the tape)

Here's the link again for anyone that missed it: http://www.mediafire.com/?4luntspb17m4a39

and the video for Mesmorized: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8cDUT2Wrd4

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
just re-listened to my new mix and sorry about the skippage in the middle (my drink and 2 step) dont know how that happened...

We had a bunch of mixes in the OP.. too if you want to catch some

DominoKid

Big K.R.I.T. @BIGKRIT 10m

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

my 1st single "I GOT THIS" droppin Feb 1st & #4evaNaDay droppin feb.20th its goin down shawty cant wait for yall 2 hear this #Multi

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Completely forgot Pusha-T was the first one to ambiguously go in at Drake. Also, Pusha murdered this beat cold.

His verse on Im On is good. Looking forward to more of the from him, hopefully.

Birdman Speaks on Drake & Common beef.

Surprisingly coherent and made a bit of sense.
That made complete sense..

..wait what the hell why is Birdman suddenly the voice of reason? RELEASE THE DOVES

iavi

Big K.R.I.T. @BIGKRIT 10m

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

my 1st single "I GOT THIS" droppin Feb 1st & #4evaNaDay droppin feb.20th its goin down shawty cant wait for yall 2 hear this #Multi

With AraabASAP, Birdman, and KRIT, 2012 is looking fabulous already.

PBY

Banned
just re-listened to my new mix and sorry about the skippage in the middle (my drink and 2 step) dont know how that happened...

We had a bunch of mixes in the OP.. too if you want to catch some

dont apologize for anything man, just finished listening, and it BANGS. These are always my favorite haha, love being back home so i can just drive around and play stuff like this at full volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom