• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

So word on the internet is...Take Care gonna leak today.

XG8ws.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
PhoenixDark said:
Why, it's just going to be another off beat, spoken word monotone manifesto that doesn't make sense. 3 Stacks is dead
QFT.

At least I've warmed up to the cover though.

HiResDes

dudes with chick avatars always bewilder me...Like I totally understand having a woman on your desktop because it's the screen you'll personally be looking at all the time, but an avatar is basically an extension of how others will view you over the internet...So it makes less sense

TheOddOne

HiResDes said:
dudes with chick avatars always bewilder me...Like I totally understand having a woman on your desktop because it's the screen you'll personally be looking at all the time, but an avatar is basically an extension of how others will view you over the internet...So it makes less sense
Dr.acula makes a good point.

overcast

Meh. Doesn't bug me, I put a picture I like as my avatar. Not too gratuitous or anything. I was going to get a Q one. But i'll do that after he drops his album.

lol I was thinking of getting a q avatar when his album dropped, but I guess that's taken. I might get Yela's album art.

It gets a lot of hate but it's one of my favorite recent album covers ever. It looks so...different. And it's funny that he looked like that as a kid.

Tokubetsu said:
So word on the internet is...Take Care gonna leak today.

XG8ws.jpg

Lol, dude I been following KTT this weekend because of the anticipation for the leak. Shit is funny as fuck. They made some girl delete her twitter and fb cuz she wouldn't leak it. They're like a mini 4chan

iavi

I love the 'It don't make sense to me' as if leaking that shit is the usual course of action when you come with heat.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Miri said:
I dig the Radioactive cover quite a bit.
Yeah the Radioactive cover is dope.

Also, random thought: I changed my mind, Yela has the best verse on the Hard White remix, in fact I think it's one of Yela's best period. Not the hardest verse, and it's weird amidst the shit talking of Slaughterhouse, but its really good.

so Kno made it official, Chico and the Man delayed to 2012

coldvein said:
doomtree is 5,000x hotter than rhymesayers right now. i've argued (with much resistance in this thread) that they're the dopest crew in america.

check:

P.O.S.: Never Better
SIMS: Badtime Zoo
Dessa: A Badly Broken Code
Cecil Otter: Rebel Yellow

also, check www.doomtree.net to download andrew sims' FREE wildlife EP. basically cuts that didn't make his full length, but pretty damn good. and free.
im a big doomtree fan, but other then POS and Dessa the label as a whole can't touch Rhymesayers as a whole. Sims is ok, Cecil is a little bit better

CRS

Been working like crazy lately. Not enough time to catch up on hip-hop.
RJT said:
I have absolutely no idea what any of that means. I'm either not smart enough or not american enough for Doom (probably the latter, since I'm pretty smart).
Hella is a word associated with Northern California. Not sure about the Sally reference. Rapgenius might have an idea though.

The M.O.B said:
Teh hackers are after Lupe!
What's the motive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom