• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP: New Official 2010+ Thread of "hiphop ain't dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPS37

Isn't there a special edition? Damn. Was it pre-order only?

EDIT:
QN5 said:
Once again we present a hand-made limited collector’s edition of the album along with the standard CD+sticker combo pack. This particular box set is limited to 200 copies.

Haha..woops

Ashhong

Was this posted already? I just saw it today

Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon II

kidcudicover.png

HiResDes

I don't think it was posted in here, but I saw it in the Man on the Moon thread a couple of days ago...It should be in here anyway.

RPS37 said:
Isn't there a special edition? Damn. Was it pre-order only?

EDIT:

Haha..woops

When kno had an issue with the coffin shaped boxes, he claimed that three people requested a refund. If you hit him up on twitter or on the QN5 site or something they may still be available. Can't hurt to ask.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Last night here in Houston BOB did a show at the House of Blues.

Here is a clip of him and Slim Thug performing "So High"

Don't ask me why they couldn't get an instrumental to rap over. Rapping over a track with vocals is so wack. I like how BOB is lipsynching the hook, lol. I really like the song though.

soultron

Banned
Death Is Silent is my AOTY so far. So much amazing on one disc. Can't wait for the Obit to arrive in the mail, when it does. Curiously though, I didn't get the delay email.

Ovid

Ashhong said:
Was this posted already? I just saw it today

Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon II

kidcudicover.png
Looks better than the first album cover. That thing was hideous.

Didn't deter me from purchasing it though :D

Ovid

OrangeGrayBlue said:
Eyedea's death made the front page of aol.com.

eyedea.jpg

DO NOT read the comments to that article. You probably hate humanity enough already.
Wait...what? He died??? I thought he was the most amazing freestyle rapper in the late 90s.

HiResDes

Do they visit Gaf or something? The caption underneath is pretty much word for word from one of my posts about that Drake gif.

Also this needs to be posted: :lol

10-Drake-Falling-Degrasi.gif

Tokubetsu

tarius1210 said:
Looks better than the first album cover. That thing was hideous.

Didn't deter me from purchasing it though :D

What? Digipak version of MoTM had great art. Guy who did it is a great artist, I know he's done some comic cover variants I have around here somewhere.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
If we are posting drake stuff, this needs to be reposted from earlier.

59949_496138397785_517952785_7231385_3993942_n.jpg

:lol I don't remember ever laughing this hard at a gif in a long long time.

see5harp

siddx said:
If we are posting drake stuff, this needs to be reposted from earlier.

:lol I don't remember ever laughing this hard at a gif in a long long time.

Thats actually better than the "they see my rollin" one because it incorporates an actual Drake line. LOL.

Baby Milo

Ashhong said:
plex.com/assets/images/lists/hip-hop-gifs/3-Rick-Ross-Gets-Excited.gif[/IMG]

:lol

ps. those are drakes toes i think
:lol nope when he was paralyzed he was having issues down there with his gf

I've never heard of Foreign Exchange before, but damn it "sounds" really nice. I just had a few songs playing in the background ambient style so I can't speak for the lyrics and wordplay, but it is certainly a great mood inducer.

Ashhong

Baby Milo said:
:lol nope when he was paralyzed he was having issues down there with his gf

They seriously showed his woody? I dont think Ive ever seen that on television. The comment blurb on Complex's site says that it was supposed to be an uplifting moment when his toes wiggled, but thats way funnier :lol

HiResDes

abstract alien said:
I've never heard of Foreign Exchange before, but damn it "sounds" really nice. I just had a few songs playing in the background ambient style so I can't speak for the lyrics and wordplay, but it is certainly a great mood inducer.
Their first album is pretty damn good too, it's just Phonte (of Little Brother) collaborating with a Dutch producer named Nicolay who formed and made tracks without ever meeting physically. I never heard their sophomore album but I heard it's equally as solid.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The entire fucking
watch
is gif worthy :lol 2:28 WTF :lol

Tokubetsu said:
Makes me even happier that Dipset is back.

<3 Juelz. What the Game's Been Missing is such an amazing album, I almost didn't believe it the first time I listened to it :lol

see5harp

HiResDes said:
Their first album is pretty damn good too, it's just Phonte (of Little Brother) collaborating with a Dutch producer named Nicolay who formed and made tracks without ever meeting physically. I never heard their sophomore album but I heard it's equally as solid.

First album is rap and it's good. I don't even know what the second album is, but I didn't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom