• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP: New Official 2010+ Thread of "hiphop ain't dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.

hubes

Slizz said:
EDIT:
pilottalk2.jpg

This CD rides, I'm in the perfect mindstate to listen and damn I'm feelin it.
yesssssssssssssssssssssssss this cd is so good. i think i'm gonna buy it too, it really sucks that pilot talk 1 has only sold 30k to date and then you look at drakes album which has gone plat. it's outrageous to me.

RPS37

So I downloaded the Thee Tom Hardy tape, but when I unzipped the files, the mp3's didn't come out right. They're not named .mp3 and I can't change their name. How do I fix em? (WinXP)

HiResDes

RPS37 said:
So I downloaded the Thee Tom Hardy tape, but when I unzipped the files, the mp3's didn't come out right. They're not named .mp3 and I can't change their name. How do I fix em? (WinXP)
Easy squeezy man...Click on Tools within the window. Scroll down to folder options. Then click on the view tab, and scroll down to where it says hide extensions for known files types and deselect the box. Next rename each file with a ".mp3" at the end.

RPS37

HiResDes said:
Easy squeezy man...Click on Tools within the window. Scroll down to folder options. Then click on the view tab, and scroll down to where it says hide extensions for known files types and deselect the box. Next rename each file with a ".mp3" at the end.

It was some weird shit with how it was unzipped or something. I moved the whole folder to a different directory then it let me rename em.
Thanks for the tech support though.

EDIT: Time to actually listen to the tape!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Holy hell, I just put in In Search of after listening to the new N.E.R.D. album and fuck

Its like they didn't even try this time around. Am I High stomps on everything on that album...

m3k

siddx said:
what the fuck :lol who is this twat? She's almost as awful as lil b
lol youtube got it right with the likes dislikes lol

200 likes to 1400 dislikes

it reminds me of slutty teenage witch rap

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The M.O.B said:
New Song off B.o.B's latest Mixtape.

Beast Mode!

His mixtape "No Genre" is coming 12-7-10.
Will his next studio album be like this, or is he gonna take hip-hop, and make that shit R&B (rap and bullshit)?

Tokubetsu said:
http://vimeo.com/9724750

Ain't nothing change but the address..

Apparently the shit he's done/released with Fiend is from a different project. Curren$y & Fiend album next year? The dude is so busy.

I feel a weird appreciation for the Rad Racer/3D glasses reference. I always felt like the only person that even remembers that :lol

yencid

K.Jack said:
Will his next studio album be like this, or is he gonna take hip-hop, and make that shit R&B (rap and bullshit)?

"and they say that i went pop
and the streets say i aint hip hop
well if its not let this shit stop"

He dont give a fuck

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
TheOddOne said:
That Dre track is awesome but while listening I though ''Dre can do better then this, its actually kind of sub-par''.
true but to be fair even he couldn't live to his own hype. in other words it was expected.

K.Jack said:
hopefully its more like B.o.B. vs Bobby Ray then this...but then most would still hate it

Tokubetsu

HiResDes said:
New Roc Marciano is just as raw and killer as I expected.
Marcberg was one of the hardest albums for me to get into this year and then "Pop" came up on shuffle one day and it all made sense.

PBY

Banned
Tokubetsu said:
Marcberg was one of the hardest albums for me to get into this year and then "Pop" came up on shuffle one day and it all made sense.
I wish more people listened to his shit... I really think Marcberg is a classic

Also, I was very down on Yelawolf, and then I heard Daddys Lambo... I think Trunk Muzik is okay, but damn that track is great

HiResDes

For some reason they toned down the bass on the album version of Box Chevy Pt. 3, I was so pissed that I reverted back to my mixtape version.

HiResDes

DJ Green Lantern and Famous Stars & Straps present the latest project by Emilio Rojas, with features from B.o.B., Mike Bigga Killer Mike, Yelawolf, Mickey Factz, Big K.R.I.T., and Laws. Production is by DJ Green Lantern, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Needlz, Illmind, M-phazes, Dante Ross and more. Tracklist and link down bottom.

CD-Cover.jpg
CD-Back.jpg

LINK

HiResDes said:
DJ Green Lantern and Famous Stars & Straps present the latest project by Emilio Rojas, with features from B.o.B., Mike Bigga Killer Mike, Yelawolf, Mickey Factz, Big K.R.I.T., and Laws. Production is by DJ Green Lantern, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Needlz, Illmind, M-phazes, Dante Ross and more. Tracklist and link down bottom.

CD-Cover.jpg
CD-Back.jpg

LINK

Will check this out. I like that production list.

HiResDes said:

CD-Cover.jpg
CD-Back.jpg

LINK
Oh my....Always posting that hot FIYAHHHHH!!!!! Of to get it now :)

HiResDes said:

LINK

Holy shit at Right to Stay

Dude has a really good flow.

Glad to see Hold you down on here. That shit bangs.

HiResDes said:

CD-Cover.jpg
CD-Back.jpg

LINK

Guy has a great flow.

IrishNinja

fuck, missed the wu talk around here again! ah well. gotta find a link to pilot talk 2.

ya'll dig mashup shit, right? anyone ever heard Girl Talk - All Day? funny shit, few tracks in so far.

HiResDes

IrishNinja said:
fuck, missed the wu talk around here again! ah well. gotta find a link to pilot talk 2.

ya'll dig mashup shit, right? anyone ever heard Girl Talk - All Day? funny shit, few tracks in so far.
I used to listen to Girl Talk all the time, but now I can't stand the shit.

PBY

Banned
HiResDes said:
I used to listen to Girl Talk all the time, but now I can't stand the shit.
I still like it a lot, but its kinda starting to wear thin for me... I can't just straight up listen to it anymore, it strictly in my going out playlist now

MickD

I don't like girl talk anymore either, I don't know what happened... it used to be my favorite thing to work out to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom