• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP: New Official 2010+ Thread of "hiphop ain't dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOZLINK

Reporter: "Kanye, We've heard that there was no G.O.O.D Friday song this week, any particular reason why?"

Kanye:
kanye_shrug1.png

PBY

Banned
Pinko Marx said:
Ohwait. I got this released mixed up with Gutter Water.
Right now I like Chemical Warfare better, but we'll see. Alchemist's stuff tends to grow on me

also, Charles Hamilton is a mad genius- I'm back on the bandwagon

Tokubetsu

peterb0y said:
Right now I like Chemical Warfare better, but we'll see. Alchemist's stuff tends to grow on me

also, Charles Hamilton is a mad genius- I'm back on the bandwagon

Just bang your head.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
ShinobiFist said:
i hate r&b type hooks on my hip-hop tracks, i fucking hate it! is not for me at all. that shit sounds corny and fake to the 2nd power. that emilo album is well put together, but that whole album is full of it. is insane, but great at the same time. is shit i could play in my sets. the reason in hate r&b hooks on my hip-hop tracks is because motherfuckers can"t sing this day in age. is fucking sad. i blame diana ross for this shit, shit was alright, but not good for her time.
Yeah, I'm with you on this 110%

Diggy's mixtape was an even bigger offender.

HiResDes

After posting it I only kept like two tracks from the Rojas mixtape...Thee Tom Hardy and Kid Daytona are definitely getting more play from me

Dude, what are you talking about, the last Das Racist tape made a couple of top ten lists in here and rightly so

Ashhong

Watching Diddy's Dirty Money perform Coming Home on the AMA Awards right now. What a fuck up.

I wish Cole released a mastered copy of his verses on the beat.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ashhong said:
Watching Diddy's Dirty Money perform Coming Home on the AMA Awards right now. What a fuck up.

Wait seriously? It's going to be sad knowing people like the Diddy version without knowing the vastly superior Cole version exists.

I love Cole's voice in the intro, I don't know why but I love when Cole does the pseudo-singing thing.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Ashhong said:

Yea so I was reading the paper this morning and to my surprise, I see bieber has won artist of the year?!? WHAT. THE. FUCK. does not even begin to describe the amount rage I have for this total mind fuck of an award. Someone explain to me how a duchebag like him wins artist of the year. Fuck mainstream media. Fml

Ashhong

enzo_gt said:
Wait seriously? It's going to be sad knowing people like the Diddy version without knowing the vastly superior Cole version exists.

I love Cole's voice in the intro, I don't know why but I love when Cole does the pseudo-singing thing.

Yup. Diddy sounds like shit the whole way through. RUINS the intro that Cole did so well

shadowcomplex said:
Yea so I was reading the paper this morning and to my surprise, I see bieber has won artist of the year?!? WHAT. THE. FUCK. does not even begin to describe the amount rage I have for this total mind fuck of an award. Someone explain to me how a duchebag like him wins artist of the year. Fuck mainstream media. Fml

I'm not a fan or anything, but can you think of anyone else who's had the type of year he has? Fucking Bieber Fever man. The awards are also fan voted...so yea that should explain it pretty clearly :lol

RPS37

HiResDes said:
I have no idea how or why this is sooo good, but I don't care

front.jpg

Tracklisting
01. Intro to Thee Green Magic [prod. Commissioner Gordon]
02. One 4 the Money (ft. Donnis) [prod. Eric G.]
03. True Talent (ft. Add-2 & Phil Adé) [prod. Thee Band Geeks]
04. A Tribe Called Pat [prod. Thee Band Geeks]
05. I’m Grinnin’ [prod. 9th Wonder]
06. Fresh & Fly (ft. 9thmatic & Khrysis) [prod. Vitamin D]
07. So Outrageous (ft. GQ) [prod. Thee Band Geeks & The Don]
08. Epic Beard Man [prod. Khrysis]
09. Around I Go (ft. Deacon the Villain of CunninLynguists) [prod. Kno]
10. Take Em to… (ft. Yelawolf) [prod. 9th Wonder]
11. A Different League (ft. Skyzoo) [prod. 9th Wonder]
12. Always in Command [prod. 9th Wonder]
13. Gibraltar Rock (ft. Slimm Calhoun) [prod. The Letter C]
14. Isn’t That Swell??? [prod. Thee Band Geeks]
15. F*ck B*tches Get Money 2010 (ft. Big Remo & TP) [prod. Truss-1]
16. Off The Radar (ft. Euro) [prod. Eric G]
17. Your Favorites (ft. Rapsody) [prod. E. Jones]

LINK

...DOWNLOAD NOW, I'm having a hip-hop-gasm over here

So it's been sinking in for a couple days....

This is fuckawesome. Download it, fools.

Beezy

I've been out of the US and away from the internet for almost 2 weeks. Can someone please list all the big releases/leaks?

Slizz

Tokubetsu said:
Still waiting on that myself. Fuck calling him Mike Bigga though, he's still Killer Mike to me.
Wiz Khalifa at UM Dec. 3rd for free.

It says students only but people are saying as long as you don't act like a fool you shouldn't have any problems getting in and watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom