• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

she bougie like the cosbys pass the courvoisier or martini rossi
if she treat a nigga bogus act video hoe-ish
i'll have to cut her off like arsenio's show is
she said you're heavy on the wrist im glad that you noticed
it made it worthwhile i spent my whole advance for this
oh it's the most ghettoist male chauvinist
bend over chicken work it out like the robo ricks

b1jx93jm97hc9a3svjy2gnbne.212x119x1.png

This is pretty clearly an unfinished track.

And that title has got to go because nahhhhhhhh at me ever asking someone to throw on Long Dicks real quick this track is hot fire trust me

lmao imagine requesting that to a DJ

"gimme some long dick"

"aye you got that long dick"

"WE BOUGHT TO DROP A BOMB ON THIS LONG DICKS RIGHT NOW. FELLAS, LADIES, PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR FOR LONG DICKS #1 IN THE COUNTRY RITE NAO"

"Fam, Youchoobdotcomslashtimwestwoodteevee, tweet me, follow me on instagram if you down with the long dicks, fam"

jfmAil7.gif

lmaooooooooooo

Didn't even click on this shit when I saw on my phone

IrishNinja

shame this wasn't page 197 instead, cause we'd be looking at OT XV: DOWN WITH LONG DICKS or some fuckery we'd all hate in a month tops

RPS37

Listened to like 3 minutes of those Cudi snippets posted a while back, started feeling really bad, then shut it off.

The way Freddie goes in on the first verse of Packages is probably the hardest thing I've heard all year. Content wise it's nothing special, he just sounds ferocious.

beanman25

officialboosieig I need all my fans to pray for me Doctor just told me I have cancer on my kidneys prayer is power that's why I'm letting the world know prayfaboosie 4min

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom