• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Dom

Young Thug & Travis song got the most replies from us in a while. Shows that we're all aboard that Young Thug train.

It's official, Slime Season 2 is better than Barter 6. Difficult to say but it's true.

Revision: Slime Season 2>Barter 6>>>>>>>>>Slime Season.

Who's wid me?

Syntsui

Young Thug & Travis song got the most replies from us in a while. Shows that we're all aboard that Young Thug train.

It's official, Slime Season 2 is better than Barter 6. Difficult to say but it's true.

Who's wid me?

Crazy talk, Slime Season2 is the worst of the three, too many skips.

Barter 6 > SS > SS2.

Ninja Dom

Crazy talk, Slime Season2 is the worst of the three, too many skips.

Barter 6 > SS > SS2.

Stop!

Stop!!

Stop!!!

What are you saying? What wave are you riding? Slime Season 2 is refined Thugga right there!! C'mon now!

Barter 6 still fire though. We agree there!

Ninja Dom

It shows that many here like long dicks.

messi-finger.gif

overcast

I would argue Denzel does better than Sir Michel Rocks in that experimental wave. Mainly cause he made an album that has more than 0 good songs on it.

Who's wid me?

Hmm.

Barter 6>>>Slime Season>>>>>>>Slime Season 2

I feel like SS2 has too many recycled flows and cadences, not enough weirdness...and sounds a bit more commercial overall. Just haven't been able to get into it past those first 2 or 3 admittedly fire tracks. It sounds like someone running out of ideas.

Courage

I would argue Denzel does better than Sir Michel Rocks in that experimental wave. Mainly cause he made an album that has more than 0 good songs on it.

I'd compare his recent project to A.L.L.A, in that they both explore a psychedelic vibe. 32 Zel/Planet Shrooms is significantly more interesting and compelling than Rocky's album tho.

FZZ

Banned
Flocka 320

edit: it's just a reencoding I'll update my post with a better version when I find one. This one is also more quiet than the one on Flocka's site, so for now that has the best version since Datpiff is at 128 and his site has 192.

edit 2: Soundcloud has the best version with no clipping on any of the tracks, but if you use the download button on the site it'll give you the shoddy 192 version. At least we know there's a better sounding version out there that for some reason he's still holding on to.

PBY

Banned
Flocka 320

edit: it's just a reencoding I'll update my post with a better version when I find one. This one is also more quiet than the one on Flocka's site, so for now that has the best version since Datpiff is at 128 and his site has 192.

edit 2: Soundcloud has the best version with no clipping on any of the tracks, but if you use the download button on the site it'll give you the shoddy 192 version. At least we know there's a better sounding version out there that for some reason he's still holding on to.

Sometimes Gucci sells the better quality versions of his mixtapes

FZZ

Banned
Sometimes Gucci sells the better quality versions of his mixtapes

Well that's fucked up. Hopefully the full 320 ends up getting uploaded and no one has to pay for it.

In the meantime I ripped the SoundCloud version and put it up if anyone wants it

It has no chopping and is significantly louder than the release on his site

It's on Dropbox so it's probably limited for how many people can DL it. Also if anyone has software where they can separate each song and then upload that to a zip, feel free too. I would personally do it and wanted to, but I don't think my Chromebook has the software for it.

Nibel

Well that's fucked up. Hopefully the full 320 ends up getting uploaded and no one has to pay for it.

In the meantime I ripped the SoundCloud version and put it up if anyone wants it

It has no chopping and is significantly louder than the release on his site

It's on Dropbox so it's probably limited for how many people can DL it. Also if anyone has software where they can separate each song and then upload that to a zip, feel free too. I would personally do it and wanted to, but I don't think my Chromebook has the software for it.

Salute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom