• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wt4cdEZ.gif

You only do two days. The day you get banned, and the day you get unbanned.

I want to thank my brehs for holding down the fort for me. Don't got much to say this time. Learned a few things while I was away, and have some other observations.

1. DominoKid is alright. Been kicking it with breh in WhatsApp and he's not the lactose intolerant soulja girl I thought he was. He's pretty cool.

2. I agree with Des' review of the Gibbs' album. It has a few tracks that are misses for me, but overall it's dope. Furthermore I don't see the point in demanding he remake Pinata or something along those lines; I really like the downtempto trap shit wave he's on. My only major complaint is that I wish he had a producer who could convince him to enunciate better at times. If you aren't paying attention it sounds like he's slurring words n shit on a few tracks.

3. I watched that Badu Breakfast Club interview where she said cranberry juice makes chicks' pussies taste better. I off handedly mentioned it to my girl. Couple hours later she said she picked some up. She coming over in a few hours. 2015 is blessed.
QfEBYuB.png

FZZ

Banned
  • No Monster 2
  • No 320 of Flockaveli 1.5
  • No Ceilings 2 is literally nuclear waste
  • No sign of SWISH or VFT6
  • MigosThuggin is probably gonna come out when MetroThuggin does.

But I gotta be thankful for an album that came out in March.

Edit: Welcome back PD.

overcast

ARK322

Neo Member
was it the ty dolla album you guys were hyping up a while ago? looking for some tunes to help me finish this paper

The Dolla $ign album is pretty weird. The first half of the record is incredibly good, but as soon as you get to the 9th or 10th track or something, it just fucking flatlines. That first half is still really great though.

P.S. people who say the original version of LA is better than the album version are delusional.

The Dolla $ign album is pretty weird. The first half of the record is incredibly good, but as soon as you get to the 9th or 10th track or something, it just fucking flatlines. That first half is still really great though.

P.S. people who say the original version of LA is better than the album version are delusional.
Yup

Fjordson

Wt4cdEZ.gif

You only do two days. The day you get banned, and the day you get unbanned.

I want to thank my brehs for holding down the fort for me. Don't got much to say this time. Learned a few things while I was away, and have some other observations.

1. DominoKid is alright. Been kicking it with breh in WhatsApp and he's not the lactose intolerant soulja girl I thought he was. He's pretty cool.

2. I agree with Des' review of the Gibbs' album. It has a few tracks that are misses for me, but overall it's dope. Furthermore I don't see the point in demanding he remake Pinata or something along those lines; I really like the downtempto trap shit wave he's on. My only major complaint is that I wish he had a producer who could convince him to enunciate better at times. If you aren't paying attention it sounds like he's slurring words n shit on a few tracks.

3. I watched that Badu Breakfast Club interview where she said cranberry juice makes chicks' pussies taste better. I off handedly mentioned it to my girl. Couple hours later she said she picked some up. She coming over in a few hours. 2015 is blessed.
QfEBYuB.png
That gif lol. Welcome back.

Anth0ny

I think I'll just listen to the original No Ceilings, thanks.

fuck that shit was fire when it dropped. wayne was on top of the world in 09.

Fjordson

What's with all the space travel albums recently:

Kid Cudi - Satellite Flight

Big KRIT - Cadillactica

Logic - The Incredible True Story

Joyner Lucas - Along Came Joyner
The Logic one is kinda cool after my first listen. It's a full on concept album and has Steve Blum on the skits. The fact that it's Logic means I probably won't listen to it much going forward tbh, but I'm a fan of sci-fi rap.

Koozek

Expect a Wayne mixtape to be anything else but hot garbage in 2015, brehs.

And this comes from someone whose girlfriend was jealous of Wayne back in the days ('07-'09) when I was stanning him hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom