• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Forgot about Bobby Shmurda... dude's been denied bail.

lol
W9F99zc.gif

DominoKid

6 in on Black Market so far
ePqQkkN.gif

Rozay been puttin in overtime with the pen and paper.

edit: goddamn he still trying it with these R&B tracks tho lmao. women don't like you Ross. quit it.

DominoKid

running thru some of this Curren$y album...is it an 808 Mafia intern doing these beats?
fRg0hBp.png

whoever it is got a nice lil sound going but it aint what you'd expect from that crew.

Mariah Carey chorus on the Rick Ross album is 90s as fuck. I love it, kind of wish they didn't waste it on Rick Ross. He modernizes it too much.

black market is a decent album though for sure. Ghostwriter the best track.

Koozek

Black Dollar was my first Ross project I listened to from to back and I really liked it. Will check out the album later!

Whewwwwwww, Speed on Currensy's album.

EDIT: Cruizin... should've been at least a minute longer. Dope beat.

EDIT 2: 10 tracks in, this is exceeding my expectations. Didn't think I'd like it as much as PT3 based on what he did with Stoned Immaculate, but this is good stuff.

EDIT 3: Ok, I need to run this back a few times and wait for some other Currensy brehs to listen and confirm because I'm about to say something crazy like Canal Street Confidential > PT3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom