• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackJace

Boulders off the new Spitta

haay.gif

IrishNinja

new gibbs, spitta, lito & ross...this weekend is gonna be niiiice

Listen to Stone Temple Pilots today

also this, damn...RIP

https://www.instagram.com/p/-3dbVpGonK/
Stiches knocked out, tried to come at The Game.

Dude waited in the rain to get knocked out and then gets arrested.
https://youtu.be/s8d34CgIjMU

Tyga L-scale 8/10

dude is a clown & set himself up for that sucker punch...i get milking the attention but goddamn dude, you're a clown

brb tweeting this at jigga

Top 1 dead or alive

wait is esh here? top 10 but ill agree to nothing further

Kreed

Listening to Black Market now/up to "One Of Us". The next time Nas does an album, he should pay Ross to help him with beat selection.

Syntsui

This Crocodile Phyton beat... The whole album to be honest... We are not worthy, 2015 is officially the best year in hip hop for me.

PBY

Banned
Teflon Don was Ross perfecting his trap sound.

This is his perfect cigar music album. I hate tracks like the Mariah track normally, and its fire.

Courage

This Ross album

wijwzm.gif

Nothing that good about it. Some nice beats here and there, but not as good as Mastermind which isn't even his best album.

I guess I'm just tired of Rick Ross in 2015.

Syntsui

This Ross album

wijwzm.gif

Nothing that good about it. Some nice beats here and there, but not as good as Mastermind which isn't even his best album.

Crazy thought, it may be his best after a few listens. Right now I am way to delighted to judge. It definitely left a better first impression than Mastermind.

DominoKid

This Jeremih album aight. free Spotify doing the most to not let me enjoy it.

This Ross album

wijwzm.gif

This his rapper ass rapper album.

Bacon

Wow I thought something went wrong with spotify when the mariah carey hook came up on the ross album. Sounds straight out of the 90s, love it.

overcast

oh wow you haven't listened to new gibbs yet?

"careless" is his Money Clothes Hoes of 2015 I think.
Yeah, I have just been so busy and have been so focused on a lot of other music. Got a couple beers tonight, so I'll throw it on and play some rocket league or something.

PBY

Banned
Wow I thought something went wrong with spotify when the mariah carey hook came up on the ross album. Sounds straight out of the 90s, love it.
Yup.

Ross' flow on that song is fucking bonkers too. Dude snapped didn't know he could rap like that.

Bacon

Out of curiosity I did a check on twitter on how people were receiving that Kid Cudi album and it was mostly positive stuff. I have no idea what is going on, seriously might be some of the worst music I've ever listened to.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This new Kid Cudi on everyone's WAOAT lists.

Yeah...I'm pretty excited to read the Pitchfork etc reviews in a few days. It's gonna be entertaining. But yeah, he has a diehard fanbase that will gobble up anything he shits out and ask for seconds.

I really like Royalty off of Late Nights, just wish that Big Sean verse didn't exist. Woosah is really nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom