• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Feels like we've been waiting an eternity for a release date. Surreal to finally get it, cannot wait.

1422338_1035207063210590_8392996933641872351_n.jpg
Ye's costume for the Swish tour.

overcast

Q, Drake, Kanye, some new Future, a good Young Thug track or two, Isaiah Rashad and Danny Brown in a year. Maybe RTJ3? Amongst others unannounced.

This is the year after our excellent 2015 🙏🏻

Fjordson

Q, Drake, Kanye, some new Future, a good Young Thug track or two, Isaiah Rashad and Danny Brown in a year. Maybe RTJ3? Amongst others unannounced.

Man I'm hyped for new Rashad. Hope it doesn't take too long.

Not sure if it will be on the record, but Nelly was really dope.

CRS

You forgot about Frank Oc....

Oh.

DominoKid

man, what if SWISH would've made it out and it would've been just the tracks we heard...like, Wolves as the absolute highlight

i wonder if some of ya'll would reach lupe fan status of taking anything that's not shit & going HES BACK

if wolves is the best track that means the rest of the album is still probably really good.

but wolves is already one of my favorite ye tracks ever. it's like 808s Ye (an amazing era) + 7 more years experience

Yeah this year is looking pretty bright especially with the Kendrick/ J. Cole and another Pusha T album.

Myggen

Late to the party, but Real Friends is fucking great. I had almost given up on Kanye, but this makes me hyped for the album.

overcast

Yeah this year is looking pretty bright especially with the Kendrick/ J. Cole and another Pusha T album.

new kendrick too
I still don't really buy into the J. Cole/Kendrick coming.
Wow, that's crazy. Song sounds dope.
Did we ever talk about this?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAKOEjvNdyM/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAKOrqaNdzX/

We might really be getting Covert Coup 2 this year.
What the fuck man. Blessings everywhere.
god damn, danny brown's Old is goooood
Yes sir. Really good, but it's not close to XXX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom