• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
Good marketing move by Kanye to release a shitty song last week and release a decent one this week to get his fans hyped up again

EDIT: And lol @ Madlib producing for Ye after all the shade he threw

Source for this?
ohhh.png

FZZ

Banned
Nah the better marketing move is how he's constantly putting the track on private and making it public again every now and then.

Pure genius imo

Fantastic beat by Boi1da and Dukes on Real Friends. Really lovely. And that vocal sample at the end? Whew. Perfect production.

But

Kanya kind of snoozed in this, nothing really too interesting tbh. Ty$ came through though, his bits definitely shined.

I'll keep listening for the beat though.

But holy fuck at that Kendrick snippet.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
The beat on Real Friends was great. Miss me with the Kanye leaving a message on some dude's answering machine raps. Dull as fuck.

The LA snippet sounded great though. Both songs had that classic Ye feel, before he got stuck up his own asshole. I now actually give a shit about his next album.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Sounds like bbq music
Even though real friends gonna be looking mad awkward when all your relatives bring utensils instead of food/liquor.

Reckoner

I still don't understand what Kanye's trying to do with these releases. Are these two gonna be on Swish? Or is he just reviving Good Fridays until the album releases?

Courage

It's like the expectations for some new Kanye have fallen so low that we jerk off to a decent track that he's done better already. Wasn't particularly impressed with the snippet either.

Just give me Wolves CDQ and I don't even want the album.

The Kanye track sounds like a Graduation b-side tbh. Obviously better than anything he's done since Yeezus though (unless we're counting the Say You Will Remix).

The snippet didn't do much for me.

IrishNinja

man, what if SWISH would've made it out and it would've been just the tracks we heard...like, Wolves as the absolute highlight

i wonder if some of ya'll would reach lupe fan status of taking anything that's not shit & going HES BACK

Koozek

Damn, this shit is fire. Like a mix of his TCD and MBDTF styles. And it sounds like it transitions into Wolves.

Quality is suspect on that Zippyshare link though.

EDIT: And lol @ Madlib producing for Ye after all the shade he threw

What shade?

PBY

Banned
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CRS

😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

Bacon

I wonder if we're gonna get No More Parties next Friday then a snippet for the following Friday and so on until the album release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom