• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crud

Banned
e7Mr1Ph.jpg

...whats the story here?

u wrong again. Wasn't Singer cleared of all that mess though?

Birdman...
Nah breh. Singer definitely is guilty, there's way too much blatant evidence of his taste for young dudes. I was watching the first X-Men a few days ago and couldn't help but think damn, Iceman probably sucked Bryan Singer's dick.

injurai

Banned
2015 was not the year of positivity.

I led you all astray, and apologize for my mistake.

It's like a law of physics or something. All the positivity that is pumped out early in the year is just offsettig the amount of negativity later in the year.

injurai

Banned
I'll agree AoU was pretty damn weak.

But DOFP was just tragic. Shame too because they have so many good actors and comic lines to work with. But my god that movie was a mess.

Nibel

X-Men DOFP was trash of the most acrid kind.

Analogies yet to come.

I think that movie is better than many 'real' Marvel movies, and I say this as someone who pretty much lives outside the comic bubble and had no idea what to expect.

injurai

Banned
I think that movie is better than many 'real' Marvel movies, and I say this as someone who pretty much lives outside the comic bubble and had no idea what to expect.

The whole time travel thing was so poorly handled. The whole future timeline was just embarrassing. The past stuff was partially redeeming, but was fast too forced unlike first class which I thought was really well done.

But ignore me I'm a huge xmen can who is sufficiently bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom