• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Lil B is the worst rapper than I like. Not his music mind you, his music is complete shit. But he seems like a cool dude. As opposed to for instance Soulja Boy, whose music is garbage but he also happens to be a piece of shit who should fuck off and have his dick rot off. Fuck that dude's whole existence.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Burn it with the hot fire Lil' B spits.

I'll cut you. I'll wait in your bathroom and when you come in to piss in the middle of the night I'll be there with a rusty nail file and I will fucking cut you.

Macca

I'll cut you. I'll wait in your bathroom and when you come in to piss in the middle of the night I'll be there with a rusty nail file and I will fucking cut you.
Now I know where you'll be, I'll just have to have Lil' B playing in every bathroom of my house to keep you out.

Macca

You can run but you can't hide. I'm going to sex you in your sleep.
Just to set the mood, girl I bought some Based God and Chardonnay.

G5YUz.png

Esch

Banned
i just cant listen to 2 lil b songs in a row man, not after im gay

that being said Pretty Boy Bitch is the hypest shit. God i love that shit.

filler

Banned
"Back in my extra mannish days 1990 sitting on the hood of my cutlass posted with the Mac 11 submachine street instrument"
H4MTF.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
2chainz to sign with Good Music.

For real though, homie came out there and didn't say a single word, just showed support for 2chainz.
Wouldn't be surprised. If he nearly signed French, 2Chainz is probably already signed bruh. I remember it being on the wiki page a few days ago right when Mercy dropped, lol.

track list

1. Spoken Word Intro
2. Kick, Push III
3. Words I Said To You (ft. Skylar Grey)
4. Chi Town To Nashville (ft. Taylor Swift)
5. College Nights
6. Spoken Word Interlude
7. Put Me In The Game (ft. J Cole)
8. Don't Believe Them (ft. Willow Smith)
9. Top Down
10. In The Zone Right Now
11. If Adele Was Black (ft. Macy Gray)
12. Revolution Party
13. In The Ghetto (ft. Selena Gomez)
14. Kush And Cadillacs (ft. Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa)
15. Freedom Town Funy
16. Spoken Word Outro
oh my GODDDDDDDDDDDDD MY BODY IS READDDDDDYYYYYYYY

Macca

Damn, I think 2chainz would be awesome on GOOD. They have a good (no pun intended) combination of styles going on there, and 2chaaaaaainz could bring something.

Best verse in Mercy too.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
SAME, FUCK. its so hypnotizing. i know its lowering my iq but i just cant stop
Dear god I'm not the only one.. I've watched that shit twice in the past week. It's just.. Perfect.

EDIT: Real talk GAF makes the best fake track lists. The Nas one puts me in stitches to this day.

Esch

Banned
Dear god I'm not the only one.. I've watched that shit twice in the past week. It's just.. Perfect.

EDIT: Real talk GAF makes the best fake track lists. The Nas one puts me in stitches to this day.

dude i watch it legitimately once every time im about to go out. I need help.

Acid08

Banned
track list

1. Spoken Word Intro
2. Kick, Push III
3. Words I Said To You (ft. Skylar Grey)
4. Chi Town To Nashville (ft. Taylor Swift)
5. College Nights
6. Spoken Word Interlude
7. Put Me In The Game (ft. J Cole)
8. Don't Believe Them (ft. Willow Smith)
9. Top Down
10. In The Zone Right Now
11. If Adele Was Black (ft. Macy Gray)
12. Revolution Party
13. In The Ghetto (ft. Selena Gomez)
14. Kush And Cadillacs (ft. Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa)
15. Freedom Town Funy
16. Spoken Word Outro

LMAO

DominoKid

2 Chainz would be a good save face considering he ballsed up signing French Montana

I ALWAYS find myself watching this video of it. It's so fucking funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URJ-5drmCZQ

greatest video ever.

this comment wasnt top the last time i watched it tho lol

TYBG

ONLY U CAN GET

0:04 Carl Winslow, 0:19 Malcolm X, 0:27 Miss Jay, 0:37 Kid Capri, 0:49 Dave Chapelle, 0:57 Karate Kid Macchio, 1:16 Eli Porter & 50 Tyson, 1:23 T'Keyah Keymáh (ThatsSoRaven/ InLivingColor), 1:28 Pebbles Flinstone, 1:42 Eli Porter, 1:51 Some 2D nigga/ 1st Lady of Based Baptist, 2:21 Dionne Warwick, 2:34 Princess Leia, 2:44 AJ Johnson (HouseParty), 3:01 Keri Hilson, 3:02 Ralph Macchio vs Kris Kardashian Jenner, 3:28 Vanessa & Rudy Huxtable

IN THE SAME ROOM TO COOK H.A.M.

Recon

Banned
The Based God could always rap. People forget that he was/is a member of the Pack. He's just on another based level most of the time. There are thirty-two levels of based.

Lol. Nice troll. Lupe has a better chance at making an illmatic than lil b does at rapping at a respectable level.

DominoKid

oh look, Coke Boys 3 is late.

how surprising.

fucking rappers man.

they got rolexs and audemars out the ass but cant do shit on time lol.

Tokubetsu

The Drill, off California Republic featuring Meek Mill and Ace Hood is a GREAT track. Whenever I hear a track from Game, I feel like I'm 2005 again. Beat is nice as shit (Cool & Dre!), and they kill it.

Bad bitch wit me, bet she know the drill...

Death Penalty too, woooow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom