• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Recon down? Blackace posted shortly after the transsexual comment so it couldn't have been him, he knows it's all a joke. Or at least I hope.

Wonder what for? Speak up Blaceacehood.

The M.O.B

ReconYoda
Banned
(Today, 01:57 PM)

tumblr_lg60nlWd5l1qfwshko1_500.gif

//B1G

Banned
just found this dude. he's got a super weird style, kind of like godfather don in a way. it's kind of hard to listen to at first the way he writes his bars cus it's just rhyme after rhyme after rhyme, but then it's easier to hear and accompanied by sick production makes for a good album.

kind of some horrorcore-ish stuff given the shit he's rapping about, but it doesn't have that whole atmosphere horrorcore does, so i wouldn't classify it as such

preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFvNz1Q4V60&feature=related

click to dl.

edit > ha, fuck that's big. idc tho. dealwithit

DominoKid

Did you stop listening to his music altogether after this?

At the time I did. I've never been all that into Little Brother.

But I do like his Foreign Exchange stuff. It's just not something I can really listen to a lot.

I absolutely adore the Unheralded Symmetrics album he made ripping on other rappers styles though.
He parodies folks like Quasimoto, Outkast and Wu among others. If you love rap you owe it to yourself to hear it at least once. It's a free album so you can probably find it on the internet.
It's fucking hilarious but I don't listen to it much so I can preserve the humor.

actually i think i posted it in either this OT or the last one.

CRS

Download anything you can find of The Illz, seriously...It's not that much anyway.
What's up with Illz' bandcamp? He only has his Essentials collection. Can't find anything about the Pursuit LP on his site. Physical release incoming? I hope so.

Esch

Banned
lol @ recon getting a time out. son needed it.

Can anyone send me the link to poppy3? its not up on DJ ace and im tryna get stupid tonight.

EDIT: Nvm just copped it

Recon was just made me and Natissica Dreams were styling on him

and goddamnit i need to start suppressing my urge to google things

lol @ recon getting a time out. son needed it.

Can anyone send me the link to poppy3? its not up on DJ ace and im tryna get stupid tonight.

EDIT: Nvm just copped it

Pitbull and T Pain all up in that bitch and yet it's so damn enjoyable too.

I have to admit as much as I hate Pitbull songs, the choruses tend to be catchy as hell.

Tokubetsu

Jim Caviezel shoulda came out with a christian rap album back in 04. Call it "God's Son." Have Cormega and Peter Gunz ghost write it.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Jim Caviezel shoulda came out with a christian rap album back in 04. Call it "God's Son." Have Cormega and Peter Gunz ghost write it.

Brilliant. I can see it now

1. Father, Son & Holy Ghost (Intro)
2. The Godfather (Father of the Gods Nahmeanmix)
3. Bow Your Head, Wrap This Dick
4. Got a Confession, You're Going to Hell
5. Get Out Ya Pews
6. Bullet Communion
7. Back from the Dead (Never Left)
8. Pray for My Foes
9. God's Son
10. Step into the Light
11. Genuflect Before the Guillotine

5 mics.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I dont come in here for awhile to say some dumb shit and Recon goes and gets himself banned...

Gunna bump some BAYTL for the guy... I know it's what he would have wanted.

Tokubetsu

Brilliant. I can see it now

1. Father, Son & Holy Ghost (Intro)
2. The Godfather (Father of the Gods Nahmeanmix)
3. Bow Your Head, Wrap This Dick
4. Got a Confession, You're Going to Hell
5. Get Out Ya Pews
6. Bullet Communion
7. Back from the Dead (Never Left)
8. Pray for My Foes
9. God's Son
10. Step into the Light
11. Genuflect Before the Guillotine

5 mics.

You forget the best track man.

12. Let Us Pray, The Outro (Performed by DMX)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom