• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant. I can see it now

1. Father, Son & Holy Ghost (Intro)
2. The Godfather (Father of the Gods Nahmeanmix)
3. Bow Your Head, Wrap This Dick
4. Got a Confession, You're Going to Hell
5. Get Out Ya Pews
6. Bullet Communion
7. Back from the Dead (Never Left)
8. Pray for My Foes
9. God's Son
10. Step into the Light
11. Genuflect Before the Guillotine
*LEX LUGER BEAT PLAYS*
LEXLUGERSPACESHIP.MP3 NANANANANANANANANANANAAAA

BOW YO' HEAD ... WRAP THIS DICK
TIME TO PRAY ... BEAT SO SICK

WOOP

PBY

Banned
French_Montana_Coke_Boys_Coke_Boys_3-front-large.jpg

AT MIDNIGHT.

DominoKid

im curious how good a rapper he is when he actually tries to rap well
i dont think it's possible to grow up around the talent he has and not actually be a good rapper.

T Dollarz

Hey Macca, you should add to the notable releases in the OP:

Big KRIT - 4evaNaDay
Action Bronson - Blue Chips
Wiz Khalifa - Taylor Allerdice

SoilBreak

Banned
Sean Rose - OverDrive
ScienZe & King I Divine - Divine ScienZe LP
Children Of The Night - Queens... Revisited
Neako - LVLZebra
Big KRIT - 4evaNaDay
Deniro Farrar - DESTINY. altered

PBY

Banned
Sean Rose - OverDrive
Neako - LVLZebra
Big KRIT - 4evaNaDay

YESSSSSSS
All of gaf hop needs to DL.

I just can't get past Future's use of autotune and I don't mind autotune at all. I'm honestly confused at what he just said like 3 seconds ago on this song. I think he said big booty freak and she farts.

DominoKid

Coke Boys 3...because datpiff is synonymous w/ dogshit

im honestly surprised that site even exists anymore. i remember thinking it was shit in high school.

on another note, Pluto is tight. i wish he had held back Space Cadets*, Birds Take a Bath and Jordan Diddy for the album. but i still like it. cant wait to crank this around campus.

*the bass cranks so hard on this it literally shakes my car when i play it loud.
i noticed it the other day at the stop light when i looked at my rearview mirror wondering why it was so fucking blurry.

PBY

Banned
I just can't get past Future's use of autotune and I don't mind autotune at all. I'm honestly confused at what he just said like 3 seconds ago on this song. I think he said big booty freak and she farts.

I kinda agree- mostly every song I listen to I feel like: "This is kinda okay, but how fucking hype would it be if it were waka or gucci over these beats"

I kind of spoke too soon about the whole Future autotune thing since he seems to use it for just 5 songs or so and it's mostly in the beginning.

I think it's straight. Gave it a shot since magic really grew on me.
I kinda agree- mostly every song I listen to I feel like: "This is kinda okay, but how fucking hype would it be if it were waka or gucci over these beats"

yeah, I feel like that sometimes with his songs too.

Macca

Hey Macca, you should add to the notable releases in the OP:

Big KRIT - 4evaNaDay
Wiz Khalifa - Taylor Allerdice

Sean Rose - OverDrive
Neako - LVLZebra
Big KRIT - 4evaNaDay
Added these. KRIT and Wiz to Highly discussed, the rest as notable.

hubes

Coke Boys 3...because datpiff is synonymous w/ dogshit

im honestly surprised that site even exists anymore. i remember thinking it was shit in high school.

on another note, Pluto is tight. i wish he had held back Space Cadets*, Birds Take a Bath and Jordan Diddy for the album. but i still like it. cant wait to crank this around campus.

*the bass cranks so hard on this it literally shakes my car when i play it loud.
i noticed it the other day at the stop light when i looked at my rearview mirror wondering why it was so fucking blurry.

why do people hate datpiff? just because of their tagging? it's by far the fastest mixtape site to download from (1.5mb/s compared to livemixtapes at 100kb/s if im lucky). the (hosted by datpiff) or datpiff exclusive or whatever they put in every song title is kind of annoying but if i'm looking to hear something right away then datpiff >>

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

Future drinks too much lean before entering the booth. That's my running theory and his XXL Freshmen cypher performance confirmed it.

I've been in China for the past two weeks, what do I need to catch up on?

I've listened to the Kendrick single, the GOOD music single, Theraflu and Curren$y's single.

Anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom