• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

njean777

Fucking hell this thread being moved to Community really messes with me. And wtf happened to Recon? I need that hater back up in here to troll your asses.

IrishNinja

Recon can be ornery but if you can't take it without getting all butthurt then go post in the pony thread you vagina ass motherfuckers. This is hip hop gaf, we fuck your wives.

I don't talk ill of a man while he's banned, that's not gangster. He's probably reading your insults while his girl gives him head

Why was Recon banned?

For PMing Enzo nude pictures.

Bullshit, that can't be true

such a tiny matter to get banned over.

this whole exchange came correct.

this shit was nice. what all drops 4/23 though?

overcast

illuminatikilla
@LupeFiasco you said F&L2 will be more like your first two albums right

Lupe Fiasco
@illuminatikilla http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22l1sf5JZD0&ob=av2e
Christ have mercy.
Jack-Nicholsin-Giving-A-Fuck.gif

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Off to Seattle for the week, if I run into Coldvein i'll see if he has a sidepart yet.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
bored on a friday so question time.

GAF-Hop rappers, what rappers formed your style?

I have a few in mind for myself but I'll wait until we get a few answers.

I wrote my first full-length, solo rap in '96, to the B-side instrumental on Busta Rhymes' Woo Hah cassette single.

My brother told me "It's good, but you sound just like Busta. Find your own style first."

That's what I set out to do.

kamspy

My old style that I used forever was a basically Ghostface Killah / Masta Killah knock off.

Now I'm going for a Slim Thug / Bun B knock off, or hopefully find something of my own in between.

OG Kush

Anyone else feel that the fact Kanye is pushing this theraflu song and even made album art it shows hes lost the plot. listen to his recent stuff and features. listen to mercy... if the rest of the GOOD music album is gonna be similiar then i aint got hope for it. hopefully if qtips on it it should turn out decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom