• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
oh god i am so happy my classes are done. anyone know the top album/mixtaps ive missed in the last couple months. i would go out and look, bu i am just that lazy >_<

iavi

Better than nothing, I guess.

E: Man, I had forgotten how strong the production was on this tape. Currensy doing it complete justice gives the guy that much more credit.

PBY

Banned
Better than nothing, I guess.

E: Man, I had forgotten how strong the production was on this tape. Currensy doing it complete justice gives the guy that much more credit.

yeah... but th OG Covert Coup was free. Can't complain I guess, Alc/Spitta put in work

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Ignorant Mix 9 is dope. Blackace, do you have a tape to bring out the inner stripper in chicks? That ignorant strip club shit. lol

T Dollarz

My buddy just stated that he thought Mercy sucked because "it's just another Niggas in Paris." (He hates that song too). I can't understand, I feel like these are arguably Yeezy's two best tracks since MBDTF. Thoughts?

My buddy just stated that he thought Mercy sucked because "it's just another Niggas in Paris." (He hates that song too). I can't understand, I feel like these are arguably Yeezy's two best tracks since MBDTF. Thoughts?

I only like Mercy for the beat. Everything else about it makes me want to commit Seppuku with Kanye's diamond teeth. I really enjoy Niggas in Paris though, so there's that.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
WTT had plenty of better tracks. Otis, New Day, Illest Motherfucker Alive, the list goes on.

iavi

WTT had plenty of better tracks. Otis, New Day, Illest Motherfucker Alive, the list goes on.

Really didn't dig Otis at all after a few listens, at all. That applied to the whole tape, for the most part, but that track was definitely the first to bite the bullet.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Curren$y gives y'all a Stoned Immaculate Tracklist as your gift for today.

1. What It Look Like (feat. Wale)
2. Privacy Glass
3. Armoire (feat. Young Roddy & Trademark)
4. Take You There (feat. Marsha Ambrosius)
5. Showroom
6. Capitol (feat. 2 Chainz)
7. No Squares (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
8. Sunroof (feat. Corner Boy P)
9. Chasin’ Papers (feat. Pharrell)
10. That’s the Thing (feat. Estelle)
11. Chandelier
12. Fast Cars Faster Women (feat. Daz)
13. Jet Life (feat. Big K.R.I.T. & Wiz Khalifa)
14. Audio Dope 3 (Bonus Track)
15. One More Time (Bonus Track)
16. J.L.R. (feat. Young Roddy & Smoke DZA) [Bonus Track]

Tokubetsu

7. No Squares (feat. Wiz Khalifa)

ixBEHuXQ6NGSn.gif

Did we ever get a CDQ of that one track Fiend did with Curren$y? It had a Golgo anime music video:
https://vimeo.com/20226703

Nah. The one I put on my Covert Coup doesn't sound bad; don't remember where I got it though.

Preview of Hammer Dance video
http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2012/04/20/slaughterhouse-hammer-dance-preview/

smh. It's funny how far hip hop has evolved since Slaughterhouse first appeared. They've been basically made irrelevant. So many people are dropping dope projects that there isn't a lot of the "who's gonna save hip hop" bullshit talk that was prominent back when ring tone southerners were dominating shit. For the record I never liked Slaughterhouse, but still at one point the blogs treated them like the second coming.

And here we are again with them dropping another lackluster single with a rock/metal basis. Fuckouttahere

PBY

Banned
What does this mean?
PUSHA T &#8207; @PUSHA_T
Told ya so...um I haven't heard final yet either if that makes yall feel any better...let's try to find it tho. #GOODFRIDAYMUSICHUNT

Edit: I can't deal with another Yeezy hype cycle, NBA playoffs, and finals. Shit would kill me.

kamspy

THANK YOU BASED YEEZUSSSS

That tracks BANGS like a motherfucker. Hype levels crazy right now.

edit: Man, Kanye's on some ignorant business right now. So pumped for his next album.

Where is the track?

Also, DPG tape rides. Kurupt goes ham on most of it.

PBY

Banned
Out of the blue- a SAS tape
20120421-SAS.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?yl67verv54164nw

01. Members West (Intro)
02. So Hard (prod. Mars)
03. LOVE (prod. Nottz)
04. Join The Gang f. Mistah FAB (prod. Sid Roams)
05. Warning Jacket f. JellyRoll (prod. DJ Khalil)
06. One Mistake f. Washay Choir (prod. Lee Bannon)
07. Got No Gun f. Obie Trice (prod. The Art Teacher)

"I really wanted to drop &#8220;stereotype&#8221; today but honestly its not ready yet..Got some last minute additions that I&#8217;m very hyped about. I appreciate all the Love & Support it has been getting , I didn&#8217;t want to leave you guys hanging on this Great Day of Getting High an Playing New Shit. So I Went into the Vaults and Pulled out Some Unreleased gems We been Sitting waiting for the right time and no time like the present. &#8211; KRNDN"

THAT'S THAT SHIT I DON'T LIKE

urf1G.jpg

This will >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mercy, easily. I don't understand why some people seem to love that track. The verses are lackluster (and not because it's ballaballamuzik), and Kanye verse + beat switch is GODAWFUL.

This though.....this is gonna be good.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This will >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mercy, easily. I don't understand why some people seem to love that track. The verses are are lackluster (and not because it's ballaballamuzik), and Kanye verse + beat switch is GODAWFUL.

This though.....this is gonna be good.
It's because the Mercy beat is probably the beat of the year. Outside of the beat switch.

It's because the Mercy beat is probably the beat of the year. Outside of the beat switch.

Meh, I don't see it. Just seems like a mediocre track to me. The GOOD Music album is gonna have to bring it better than that.

We need more NiP, So Appalled, Murder To Excellence, Illest Motherfucker Alive, etc. Hell go all the way like Who Gon Stop Me and keep sampling electronic/dubstep

Mercy is like HAM/Otis 2.0. Just.....no.

CRS

:O :O :O :O You guys need to do a posse cut over something from this.

Did we ever get a CDQ of that one track Fiend did with Curren$y? It had a Golgo anime music video:
https://vimeo.com/20226703

Not sure if this counts. I forgot where I got my copy and I've had it since early last year so I doubt I'll remember. Still decided to upload it though. Got introduced to the Menahan Street Band because of Spitta. So good.

exarkun

that deniro farrar is too dope. Its a wow for a free cd. Production holds up and the lyrics are a good mix of not too ignorant and ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom