• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
MTneV.png

L O fucking L

PBY

Banned
I thought they said top ten countdown or something coming next? :(

But from the station's facebook:

Chief Keef @CampaignSosa300 ft. Kanye West Big Sean, Pusha T, Jadakiss - I Don't Like (remix) coming soon! Tune in to @ShaggNice at 7:38pm!

... I DONT LIKE

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Is chief keef the newest garbage rapper for gaf to pretend to like?

Who the hell is chief keef? and How did Jada manage to get on a Kanye joint in 2012?

He doesn't even have enough pull to get lotion in time for his mixtape covers.

kamspy

Who the hell is chief keef? and How did Jada manage to get on a Kanye joint in 2012?

* Chicago Native
* Shot at cops
* has a lot of regional hype
* Kanye keeps a team of exotic weed carriers. Keef will serve as his hometown, gritty, street cred young guy role. Kinda like his local Pusha T, but he also get's the carry around the fact that he blew him up. Kanye collects people like outfits.

* Chicago Native
* Shot at cops
* Kanye keeps a team of exotic weed carriers. Keef will serve as his hometown, gritty, street cred young guy role. Kinda like his local Pusha T, but he also get's the carry around the fact that he blew him up. Kanye collects people like outfits.

So those rumors of that electro/trap fusion Kanye is trying to push seems likely?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

LOLOLOL Ashy hands and shiny fingernails. He had the hands of a crackhead getting a manicure.

* Chicago Native
* Shot at cops

Yo...word to Cyhi getting pushed to the back of the closet.

edit:

Dude sounds like another Lil B clone in this track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom