• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

He will never be that Em again. That Em was drunk and high 24/7 and dealing with being the first white rapper since Vanilla Ice to make it big. Not to mention going from poor white trash to rich as a god and able to stick his dick in everything with a pussy. The pure chaos in his life is what made his music so great. Now he's just a sober middle aged father. He wants for nothing and his removed the chaos from his life. He's boring. I was salty as fuck about it for a while because his first 2 albums were a huge part of my high school life and I would love more from that Em, but on a non selfish level, I'm glad his in a stable place and if that means I don't get interesting em than so be it.

He just doesn't have anything worth saying anymore and just having the appeal of skill makes his music hollow. To an extent it's worse than ignorant music because all he is doing is stringing words together. I think the only way someone like Em or Jay-Z who is in a similar situation can do is make a concept album. That way they can always tie the music back to a certain theme or story to ensure it carries some sort of weight.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
He will never be that Em again. That Em was drunk and high 24/7 and dealing with being the first white rapper since Vanilla Ice to make it big. Not to mention going from poor white trash to rich as a god and able to stick his dick in everything with a pussy. The pure chaos in his life is what made his music so great. Now he's just a sober middle aged father. He wants for nothing and his removed the chaos from his life. He's boring. I was salty as fuck about it for a while because his first 2 albums were a huge part of my high school life and I would love more from that Em, but on a non selfish level, I'm glad his in a stable place and if that means I don't get interesting em than so be it.
admit it. your still kinda salty. i mean sure his life changed, but skill should at least remain the same.

Macca

We all know Wale would rock J.Cole in a fight right?
kchsn.jpg

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
that aint good enough for Diet Drizzy b. Son still poses for pictures like somebody snapped all his crayolas in half...

fucking lol

Tokubetsu

damn, i guess i really didn't know SGP was trying this hard to bring memphis back... it's like his whole sound. i thought he was just this producer that did some dark-type shit, but he samples a lot of three 6 and shit.
here's late nite tip reworked:
pheel tha phonk though i bet you fans have already heard this shit before

daaamn this goes hard!
Rath of a Raider
some fucking prime samples in that beat

Told you.

Son's existence is like a muthafuckin pinata of failures or some shit...the n**** jus keeps losin b. When he be playin Scrabble that n**** gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls. Im sayin when he has a bowl of Alphabet soup that shit is all Ls too yo. The niggas aura is shaped like a teardrop b. Im sayin son is livin proof that nature can be cruel than a muthafucka g...

MERKED

//B1G

Banned
Told you.

well damn if you ever told me then i wasn't paying attention or something... i didn't know he was doing this shit. downloaded his most popular albums/mixtapes/whatever off datpiff today and bumped it all on random while getting high and tearing through the desert on my dirtbike. dope shit

PBY

Banned
Youre a Jerk... Thats that shit I dont like :/

They keep teasing it on twitter- just drop the damn song

Apparently its dropping at :38 now...

edit: This song better melt my face off, because the terrible music I'm sitting through to hear this... I DONT LIKE.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Youre a Jerk... Thats that shit I dont like :/

They keep teasing it on twitter- just drop the damn song

Apparently its dropping at :38 now...

I starting doing the jerk quietly under my desk, for old times sake. :/ I haven't listened to the radio in such a long time. This shit has me smh...

PBY

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom