• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Ty Howard
‏ @TYKiDD
Follow

Be patient, people. It's coming tonight.
RETWEETS
10:06 PM - 27 Apr 12 via web · Embed this Tweet
Reply Retweet Favorite

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ty Howard
‏ @TYKiDD
Follow

Be patient, people. It's coming tonight.
RETWEETS
10:06 PM - 27 Apr 12 via web · Embed this Tweet
Reply Retweet Favorite

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitney_receipts.gif

Tokubetsu

I wonder what Kanye added to the beat. A choir? More drums? Cats having sex? All of the above? ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE #castlemusixremix

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Last time Flex premeired a song anyways, the CDQ went out during the song :lol

Hot97 stream not working in Canada :( Any alt links?

PBY

Banned
I wonder what Kanye added to the beat. A choir? More drums? Cats having sex? All of the above? ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE #castlemusixremix

Last time Flex premeired a song anyways, the CDQ went out during the song :lol

Hot97 stream not working in Canada :( Any alt links?

we on the hype train now? Gaf listening party!

Enzo, lemme see if I can find an alt link

does this work:
http://player.streamtheworld.com/liveplayer.php?CALLSIGN=WQHTFM

dont think it will tbh, but best i could find

Mahonay

Banned
What did you say to him? Did you bow your head low?
Hahah, I was stuck covering reception since we're short handed with people working at another location (with another hip hop artist coincidentally). I was up there when he was leaving. I was pretty much just telling him to have a good night and to take it easy. He seemed really thankful for the hospitality, told me to have a good weekend. I gave a couple nods towards him, so yes, I bowed to the great one.
did you offer him a simple and effective weight loss plan
Hey probably would not have appreciated a skinny white boy talking about his weight.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
At least Flex is in '94 to '98 mode right now. Son is spinning great tunes.

edit: c-c-c-combo breaker with Akon shit
Hahah, I was stuck covering reception since we're short handed with people working at another location (with another hip hop artist coincidentally). I was up there when he was leaving. I was pretty much just telling him to have a good night and to take it easy. He seemed really thankful for the hospitality, told me to have a good weekend. I gave a couple nods towards him, so yes, I bowed to the great one.

Hey probably would not have appreciated a skinny white boy talking about his weight.

But did he know that you knew he was Raekwon the fucking Chef?

My most anticipated albums this year are Good Kid in a Mad City and Life is Good, but my sleeper pick is 50's new album. Have a good feeling about that for some reason.
and for Act II to actually come out

edit: enzo i was literally just listening to that (not what I based my post on though)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
My most anticipated albums this year are Good Kid in a Mad City and Life is Good, but my sleeper pick is 50's new album. Have a good feeling about that for some reason.

edit: enzo i was literally just listening to that (not what I based my post on though)
I believe it's off of a 50 tape dropping May 15. Didn't even know he had a new album coming still though.

Also, Akon's Freedom is a mad underrated album. That shit is solid front to back.

PBY

Banned

You pumped for the new Ab Soul?

I believe it's off of a 50 tape dropping May 15. Didn't even know he had a new album coming still though.

Also, Akon's Freedom is a mad underrated album. That shit is solid front to back.

And yeah, great album.

Mahonay

Banned
But did he know that you knew he was Raekwon the fucking Chef?
I think he noticed the glint in my eye when I saw him, hahah. It seemed like other people at my job didn't realize how important of a rap artist he is. Although the guy editing for him was a huge fan so he was probably loving it. I will say Raekwon has a massive fucking crew. Not surprising.

Yeah he said sometime this summer. source(last paragraph)

edit:
You pumped for the new Ab Soul?
Yup, especially if the album is made up of songs like Black Lip Bastard, really like that song haha

edit2: oh shit just realized that's coming out in like two weeks nice

PBY

Banned
I don't trust peter's sources.

Pusha T said it directly:

Kaydence's Daddy ‏ @iClaimOceanGang · Open
Yo @kanyewest @BigSean @CampaignSosa300 @pusha_t got the Internet mad AF right cuz they ain't dropped that "I don't like remix"

PUSHA T ‏ @PUSHA_T Close
@iClaimOceanGang internet need to shut the fuck up cause its dropping tonight...tell em I said it!!

9:39 PM - 27 Apr 12 via UberSocial for BlackBerry · Details
Reply Retweet Favorite

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Pusha T said it directly:

Kaydence's Daddy ‏ @iClaimOceanGang · Open
Yo @kanyewest @BigSean @CampaignSosa300 @pusha_t got the Internet mad AF right cuz they ain't dropped that "I don't like remix"

PUSHA T ‏ @PUSHA_T Close
@iClaimOceanGang internet need to shut the fuck up cause its dropping tonight...tell em I said it!!

9:39 PM - 27 Apr 12 via UberSocial for BlackBerry · Details
Reply Retweet Favorite
Who said it was gonna drop on Flex?

Ephemeris

Who said it was gonna drop on Flex?
Yeah but THIS TIME its for real. I mean, i have totally legit sources, read: a random tweet, and the station that punked us on monday. :/

edit:
Joe La Puma
‏ @JLaPuma
Follow

Flex.
7:43 PM - 27 Apr 12 via Mobile Web · Embed this Tweet
Reply Retweet Favorite

ITS GONNA HAPPEN. HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE. FLEX BOMBS AND SIRENS EVERYWHERE.

Edit 2: http://www.hot97.com/HotStream/

PBY

Banned
I dunno how many more times I'm gonna be trolled into tuning in to this Flex broadcast. When does this shit end?

I know that feel bro

DJ MoonDawg
‏ @DJMoonDawg
Follow

Lot of ppl just got pump faked sitting around waiting to hear that I Don't Like Remix on Flex's show. Lol
RETWEET
12:07 AM - 28 Apr 12 via SocialScope · Embed this Tweet
Reply Retweet Favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom