• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

You wouldn't even need to listen to Flex for it when A) A rip would be out as soon as the track finished and B) CDQ would probably drop five minutes after that. Patience is a virtue! All my ninjas waiting on Act II and Detox know what I'm talking about. Job ain't got shit on us.

kamspy

Is it really? I thought the footage was pretty lame but I'll cop this on PC if it's actually good.

It's really good. It takes the Gears formula and expands on it. Throw in some RPG lite leveling and the set piece ambition of Uncharted and you've got it. Guaranteed to be the most slept on game this year. Holy shit it's good.

Controls are button for button Gears of War, but the gameplay is a lot more varied.

Yeah, Gears x Mass Effect (dialog trees and RPG lite stuff) x Uncharted x Huge Ass Robots = Binary Domain.

Oh, and every single time a bullet hits a robot a little chunk of armor falls off and stays off. Does wonders for immersion and feedback on when you're hitting.

Runs on PC smooth as butter. People on the gaming side with shit as low as a 460 gtx 768mb are maxing it out at 60fps. I'm downscaling from 2560x1440 ->1920x1080 and using FXAA as my AA solution. Almost no jaggies with that combo. (you'll get to downscale soon CRS;) Hell, might try to downscale from 3k. Having not dipped one frame below 60 yet. Might as well try. brb

EDIT 2: The Amazon digital copy registers on Steam and is only $35.

EDIT 3: Apparently ATi and AMD cards have issues with this game. If you own an ATi or AMD card you probably already expected that though.

overcast

The fuck is going on? I don't understand if there is a Good Friday track dropping.. eventually. I don't understand Twitter or Kanye.

CRS

Just wait for the damn track to come out. Listen to all of the music that was released this past week instead. It'll most likely be loads better than one fucking remix.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
It's really good. It takes the Gears formula and expands on it. Throw in some RPG lite leveling and the set piece ambition of Uncharted and you've got it. Guaranteed to be the most slept on game this year. Holy shit it's good.

Controls are button for button Gears of War, but the gameplay is a lot more varied.

Yeah, Gears x Mass Effect (dialog trees and RPG lite stuff) x Uncharted x Huge Ass Robots = Binary Domain.

Oh, and every single time a bullet hits a robot a little chunk of armor falls off and stays off. Does wonders for immersion and feedback on when you're hitting.

Runs on PC smooth as butter. People on the gaming side with shit as low as a 460 gtx 768mb are maxing it out at 60fps. I'm downscaling from 2560x1440 ->1920x1080 and using FXAA as my AA solution. Almost no jaggies with that combo. (you'll get to downscale soon CRS;) Hell, might try to downscale from 3k. Having not dipped one frame below 60 yet. Might as well try. brb

EDIT 2: The Amazon digital copy registers on Steam and is only $35.

EDIT 3: Apparently ATi and AMD cards have issues with this game. If you own an ATi or AMD card you probably already expected that though.

Really? Damn should have got it from play-Asia when it was like 20 bucks...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
oh mannn at these lyrics, holy shittttt haha.
20120427-RIHANNA.jpg

http://www.sharebeast.com/ve2w6qoq8rxp

edit: look at the cover- its exactly what you're thinking- just about twice as bad.

Birthday remix to this.. boom!

Grzi

Anyone remember this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G5p_b8_SO8

Can't help but still think it's a hot track.

Got me nostalgic for the stuff that came out under Def Jam around '98-'00.
Shit was so hype, the whole Def Jam 2000 movement, probably my favorite era in hip hop, not because of the quality of the music (although I still have a soft spot for everything that came out during that time), but the feel of it all, me being a 13 year old kid really getting into it (before that, the only thing I listened, since I got 36 chambers when I was 8, was mostly west coast stuff, Pac, Snoop and everything), starting to buy CDs (before that, it was tapes, or CDs my cousins would give me), I would buy like 3-4 CDs a month. Every penny I got I would save, just to buy another album. The first CD I bought was Blackout! by Red & Meth, but I had no idea what to expect from the albums most of the time. So I would buy albums with the highest number of songs just to get more bang for my buck. One time I bought the "Irv Gotti presents the Murderers" compilation. That shit had like 25 songs, so there had to be good stuff on it, I thought. And I loved it, a 13 year old white kid banged the shit out of that CD, I was surprised later when I found out the album wasn't a huge success.

But yeah, everything back then, the three big groups under Def Jam, Ruff Ryders, Roc a Fella and Murder Inc., man I loved that shit, I would buy anything put out by Def Jam. Still have a lot of that shit too, although I gave a lot of it away - Drag-On's first album, the first two Ja Rule albums, every DMX album (although only the first three count under this era), Memphis Bleek, Jigga's albums, the first Beanie Sigel, the Ruff Ryders compilations, the LOX, Eve and a bunch of other stuff. Man, those were the days. Don't know why I'm posting all of this, really, just remember the way I felt back then, music never really felt the same way to me again. I know most of it was crap, but being a kid, I wanted to make the most out of every track, so I found a way to enjoy them all.
Nowadays, I delete music far better than that after one listen.

HiResDes

I think you guys are really silly, why listen to a live stream of Fuckmaster G-Fex's Radio when a radio rip will drop as soon as the track is played.

iavi

I think you guys are really silly, why listen to a live stream of Fuckmaster G-Fex's Radio when a radio rip will drop as soon as the track is played.

And a cdq minutes after that. Y'all should have realized Flex's treachery when everyone was waiting on Otis to drop.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Damn ya'll thought I meant literally? Come on, I was just giving props to the tape.

I'm not even a Jadakiss fan like that.

PBY

Banned
B CITY ENTERPRISE ‏ @bcity79 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
"@fakeshoredrive: The remix didn't drop. Ohhhhh it ain't my fault."kanye verse not finished he in the studio in new york at this moment..
Retweeted by Andrew Barber [FSD]

PBY

Banned
And it looks like FSD will get it first:

@bcity79: @fakeshoredrive talked to bosslady from wgci 2days ago..she on it hard..wit the song..but as far as a label its keef decision.u get first..

@fakeshoredrive same way wit reese and durk.u go no before the ink dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom