• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Nas would win because his discography shows a lot more diversity and his flow has more range than G rap. I guess G rap kind of loses out because he has a small niche fanbase that he can't really experiment as much.

Esch you going to that brackets thing?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
And... more new shit!
20120426-LESISMORE.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/44hpvs

I need to listen to this, but just not in the mood for new music right now. I need to take a break.

Nas would win because his discography shows a lot more diversity and his flow has more range than G rap. I guess G rap kind of loses out because he has a small niche fanbase that he can't really experiment as much.

Esch you going to that brackets thing?

G Rap birthed Nas's rap style though. I don't think I could honestly say Nas is a better pure rapper than G Rap because of that. I mean in terms of pure rapping, who touches Kool G Rap?

BUT in terms of (solo) discography, Nas wins I think It's a shame (no pun intended) that outside of 4,5,6 Kool G Rap didn't release much noteworthy solo stuff. For whatever reason he didn't secure good production

Detox

Ahh similar to Eric B. I actually liked the album Marley Marl did with Krs. He should put in more work, he could probably mentor a kid from QB into a star. I bet he just lives off the royalties from the Juice Crew.

Esch

Banned
I see Nas as sort of a son of G Rap and Rakim.... His flow is significantly more laid back and easier than G Rap's, and I think his style can be a little more metaphorical at times. But when G Rap starts dropping that polysyllable shit perfectly im like damn how can this guy be beat at the compound rhymes game. even if he sounds like he's trying harder, the breath control is perfect

G Rap can do the slower paced shit very well too, see For the Brothaz

Let it be known

I hope Tyga and his protege bomb and fall off the face of the solar system. His chipmunk cum bucket has a new song called....Thug Life. Bitch you got shot in the arm. You were raised in the upper side of Toronto.

Ugh. Now every suburban sheltered child will be screamin thug life on everything. Can't wait for the twitter invasion.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Let it be known

I hope Tyga and his protege bomb and fall off the face of the solar system. His chipmunk cum bucket has a new song called....Thug Life. Bitch you got shot in the arm. You were raised in the upper side of Toronto.

Ugh. Now every suburban sheltered child will be screamin thug life on everything. Can't wait for the twitter invasion.
Wait Tyga has a protege? Who the fuck let him have a protege?

PBY

Banned
I don't mind Honey Cocaine... but Tyga fucking got her shot in the arm by being dumb at a show. Great mentor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BWN1Dur_EI
^Just listened to Tyga's designer... LOL @ the fact that he couldn't get the Mercy instrumental

dat classy trevyon line, makes me want to re-read bigghost award ceremony

got awarded number 5 this year, his on the up

No, are you worthy of it? That shit is monstrous.

Ignant has been taking to a new level. Cats gotta level up their stupid or go home after this tape.

tumblr_ll1ghhWoqS1qbrus1o1_500.gif

HYPE on a hundred trillion

---------------------------

Today my birthday, so i really hope i get some YEEZY/SOSA before i fall asleep

Detox

Honey Cocaine - Thug Life

Hiphop is dead vol 2 pls

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
That El-P album inspired me to try to make a beat that sounds like it wants to punch you in the face. I thought it came out alright.

Siddx- WFS

Kibbles

So Strange Clouds... wtf, why is the album version of "Both of Us" worse than the leaked version? o_O I really though B.o.B singing along in the middle and final chorus mainly made the song more powerful and brought it together more, and you know, it is called "Both of Us". Now it's just like the same chorus repeated.

Also, Nicki butchered "Out of my Mind"

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Yea, whenever that Album drops Nas better handle his business on that song. J Elecmusicnevadroppin could sneak by him with a better verse easily, if he's slacking.

CRS

*Cough, cough, cough*

edit:
Dejan Pralica
‏ @dp16
Follow

#GOODFriday
RETWEETS
FAVORITE
7:32 PM - 27 Apr 12 via Twitter for Mac · Embed this Tweet

The hype train is way too lonely right now

You've lost the Kanye stans with the fiasco from last time.

PBY

Banned
You've lost the Kanye stans with the fiasco from last time.

Yeah but THIS TIME its for real. I mean, i have totally legit sources, read: a random tweet, and the station that punked us on monday. :/

edit:
Joe La Puma
‏ @JLaPuma
Follow

Flex.
7:43 PM - 27 Apr 12 via Mobile Web · Embed this Tweet
Reply Retweet Favorite

ITS GONNA HAPPEN. HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE. FLEX BOMBS AND SIRENS EVERYWHERE.

Edit 2: http://www.hot97.com/HotStream/

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Yeah but THIS TIME its for real. I mean, i have totally legit sources, read: a random tweet, and the station that punked us on monday. :/

edit:
Joe La Puma
‏ @JLaPuma
Follow

Flex.
7:43 PM - 27 Apr 12 via Mobile Web · Embed this Tweet
Reply Retweet Favorite

ITS GONNA HAPPEN. HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE. FLEX BOMBS AND SIRENS EVERYWHERE.

Edit 2: http://www.hot97.com/HotStream/

Fool me once! lol

Haven't heard this Memph Bleek song in forever.

PBY

Banned
Fool me once! lol

Haven't heard this Memph Bleek song in forever.

AB-SOUL
‏ @absoul
Follow

In other news I'm too ready for this Don't Like remix tho 3hunna.
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
7:55 PM - 27 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Embed this Tweet
Reply Retweet Favorite

Also- Flex doesn't come on til 10 pm Est time on fridays.

Edit:

Ty Howard
‏ @TYKiDD
Follow

I'm pretty sure Keef never imagined that Flex would drop bombs over one of his records.

The M.O.B

So Strange Clouds... wtf, why is the album version of "Both of Us" worse than the leaked version? o_O I really though B.o.B singing along in the middle and final chorus mainly made the song more powerful and brought it together more, and you know, it is called "Both of Us". Now it's just like the same chorus repeated.

Also, Nicki butchered "Out of my Mind"

Didn't notice that at first but your right, that's strange as b.o.b singing along did make it better. Maybe the leaked version is old version of album?

Also Nicki verse Im gonna just erase from Out of my Mind, bob did decent on the song but somebody like Eminem could have done better on this track since the track is pretty pissed off like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom